Ask The Swag Gal (July 10, 2009)
And we meet again. Thanks to everybody who responded to my last post with their favorite reality tv shows. It seems like there are a lot of Bravo fans out there! I wish we could all get together and watch Real Housewives Of New Jersey together, but I don’t think that’s a very practical idea.
Also, I just tried using the Comparison Shopping tool for the first time and all I can say is wow! Ladies- did you know they’ve got some of the top of the line cosmetic brands on there?! Check it out! Oh and about TSG’s Twilight poll from earlier this week, let me just say, don’t knock it til you read it! (ahem ahem… BOYS!!)
Speaking of boys… let’s get to our question of the day.
Our question comes from Sara L. from Amarillo, TX. She asked:
How can you tell if if a guy likes you?
Let me tell ya Sara, boys can be tricky. All guys are different and show their feelings in different ways. Here are a few hints he’s probably into you:
- If he starts to act nervous, fidgety, or different in any way around you and not others.
- If he rambles on and talks just to talk, even when its irrelevant or makes little sense.
- If he is constantly teasing you, it means that he is too nervous to make normal conversation with you, so that’s his way of getting your attention AND a reaction.
- He will either make direct eye contact with you, or shy away from eye contact. (as I said, it depends on their personality)
- If he is more confident, he’ll find a way to touch you. (Ex: While he’s talking to you he’ll playfully push you.)
- Or if he is smart and really wants you to know that he likes you, he’ll just be honest and tell you! (HINT HINT guys!!!)
I hope some of these tell-tale signs help you decipher this guy! Either way… don’t wait around too long. Plenty of other fish in the sea
I look forward to reading your questions for next week! Keep sending them to email@example.com.