T-Shirt Contest Updates
Here are a couple of quick rules and facts about the contest:
1. To submit a photo you must have snagged a Swag Bucks T-Shirt! Users who haven’t redeemed a shirt cannot enter the contest. But don’t worry, you have plenty of time to earn a Swag Bucks Shirt and get your photo in on time.
2. Send your photo(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org (see this page for details on how to label your photos).
3. Each Swaggernaut may submit a maximum of 2 pictures in either, or both of the categories (i.e. Hot Spots & Landmarks). Swag Bucks will not be given under any circumstance for more than 2 photos per user.
4. You may NOT photoshop your picture to create a deceptive illusion involving wearing your shirt.
5. You may NOT submit another Swaggernaut’s photos as your own.
6. You will NOT receive Swag Bucks for failing to follow rules 4 or 5. Flagrant violations may result in disciplinary action.
7. Winners will be chosen on Tuesday, September 1st by 12:00 pm pdt.
We have definitely received submissions that are nowhere near in compliance with these rules. The main violations are people who haven’t redeemed Swagbucks shirts and people Photoshopping (sometimes poorly) backgrounds or the shirts themselves.