TSG’s T-Shirt Contest!
One day, when the official history of Swag Bucks is committed to film, tv, and graphic novel, the pundits and commentators will talk about all the great contests we’ve ran. From the Swag Guy’s Dance Contest, to the Swag Bucks Superstar Contest, we’ve always been looking for ways to reward users for showcasing their skills, creativity and talent.
Which is why we’re so excited to introduce you to our new T-Shirt contest. Here’s the idea: take a picture of yourself either in a crowded hot spot or at a famous landmark wearing your Swagbucks T-Shirt. For every qualified submission we’ll give you 5 Swag Bucks, and the 2 people who send in the “best” photos will receive 250 Swag Bucks each!
What kinds of places can you visit with your Swagbucks.com T-Shirt?
- The Local Mall
- A Near bye Tourist Attraction
- On An Airplane
- In A Club
- On Your Summer Vacation (Niagara Falls, Hollywood Sign, London Eye, Eiffel Tower, etc.)
- A Birthday Party
Why are we doing this contest? Because in our experience, wearing your Swagbucks T-Shirt is a great way to start conversations with friends, colleagues, and perfect strangers about Swagbucks.com. And now with our new Swag Name referral system, it’s never been easier to bring folks to your referral link. The more people you talk to, the more referrals you’re likely to collect!
Here are a couple of quick rules and facts about the contest:
1. To submit a photo you must have snagged a Swag Bucks T-Shirt! Users who haven’t redeemed a shirt cannot enter the contest. But don’t worry, you have plenty of time to earn a Swag Bucks Shirt and get your photo in on time.
2. Send your photo(s) to email@example.com (see this page for details on how to label your photos).
3. Each Swaggernaut may submit a maximum of 2 pictures in either, or both of the categories (i.e. Hot Spots & Landmarks). Swag Bucks will not be given under any circumstance for more than 2 photos per user.
4. You may NOT photoshop your picture to create a deceptive illusion involving wearing your shirt.
5. You may NOT submit another Swaggernaut’s photos as your own.
6. You will NOT receive Swag Bucks for failing to follow rules 4 or 5. Flagrant violations may result in disciplinary action.
7. Winners will be chosen on Tuesday, September 1st by 12:00 pm pdt.
Learn more here.