Coming Soon: Swag Store Reviews
Here at Swagbucks, we value input and feedback from all of you. Your suggestions have helped us introduce new items into the Rewards Store & Swagstakes, improve our site and add new features like the Over Quota Survey.
Now we’re going to give you the opportunity to give us feedback on our products with Swag Store reviews, coming very soon. Just like Amazon, this is your chance to let us know what you think. You can rate a product on a scale of 5 stars (5 being best) and write a detailed review of any product in the Swagstakes and Rewards Store. You can also like other people’s reviews and reply to them – we’ll detail everything in another post when we launch.
The most important thing Team Swagbucks wanted to do in this post is give you our Commenting Policy outlining the house rules:
- No profanity – Profanity of any kind will not be tolerated. Users who post profanity in their comments will have those comments deleted and risk suspension of their account.
- No flaming or bullying – Abusive language and behavior will not be tolerated. Users who behave in this manner will have their comments deleted and risk suspension of their account.
- Off-topic comments – Topics that are not related to the review of a product (Customer Service Issues, Unrelated conversation) will be removed and should be reposted through the proper channels)
- Posting referral links to Swagbucks and/or other sites on the Wall
- Posting the same review more than once
- Posting links to cheat sites
- Promoting other websites with comparable services to Swagbucks.com
There you go – seven very basic rules that we think will help make this feature even better. Thanks!