by TSG on Wed, November 24th, 2010 at 5:54 pm
Here at Swagbucks, we value input and feedback from all of you. Your suggestions have helped us introduce new items into the Swag Store & Swagstakes, improve our site and add new features like the Over Quota Survey.
There are currently 3 ways for you to leave us public feedback on our site: SBTV, the Swag Store and this blog. No matter where you comment, however, TSGasks that you abide by our Commenting Policy:
1. No profanity – Profanity of any kind will not be tolerated. Users who post profanity in their comments will have those comments deleted and risk suspension of their account.
2. No flaming or bullying - Abusive language and behavior will not be tolerated. Users who behave in this manner will have their comments deleted and risk suspension of their account.
3. Off-topic comments – Topics that are not related to the review of a product (Customer Service Issues, Unrelated conversation) will be removed and should be reposted through the proper channels)
4. Posting referral links to Swagbucks and/or other sites on the Wall
5. Posting the same review more than once
6. Posting active swag codes
7. Posting links to cheat sites
8. Promoting other websites with comparable services to Swagbucks.com
There you go – eight very basic rules that we think will help keep the discourse civilized ’round these parts. Thanks!