by Team Swagbucks on Wed, November 24th, 2010 at 5:54 pm
Here at Swagbucks, we value input and feedback from all of you. Your suggestions have helped us introduce new items into the Rewards Store & Swagstakes, improve our site and add new features like the Over Quota Survey.
- No profanity – Profanity of any kind will not be tolerated. Users who post profanity in their comments will have those comments deleted and risk suspension of their account.
- No flaming or bullying – Abusive language and behavior will not be tolerated. Users who behave in this manner will have their comments deleted and risk suspension of their account.
- Off-topic comments – Topics that are not related to the review of a product (Customer Service Issues, Unrelated conversation) will be removed and should be reposted through the proper channels)
- Posting referral links to Swagbucks and/or other sites on the Wall
- Posting the same review more than once
- Posting links to cheat sites
- Promoting other websites with comparable services to Swagbucks.com
There you go – sevenvery basic rules that we think will help keep the discourse civilized ’round these parts.Thanks!