Froobi Deals of the Day 1/29

by Froobi on Sat, January 29th, 2011 at 9:00 am

Planning on cooking up a feast for the big game next weekend? This Hoffritz 4 Piece Nesting Aluminum Stockpot Set is perfect for preparing big family dinners, holiday meals, and large cookouts. The capacities of 8, 12, 16, and 20 quarts ensure you always have the right size pot for stews, soups, chili, and more. Each pot comes with a lid and has an aluminum body to conduct heat evenly and thoroughly. The pots nest together for quick and easy storage, saving valuable cabinet space.

PRICE COMPARISON

Amazon – $111.73

eCrater- $129.99

Froobi – $69.99 w/ a Rebate up to 602 Swag Bucks


Just about every boy dreamed of being a pilot, astronaut, or jet fighter when they grew up. That may have only become a reality for 1% of the population, so while we can’t we can’t give wings to the other 99% we can provide them this timepiece from I by Invicta. From the winged I logo to circular day and date dials, this watch has aviator written all over it. Rose Gold accents run through the two tone stainless steel bracelet, wrap around the bezel, and shine as they fill in the hands and Roman Numerals.



Related Posts