Activity from 2011 February (page 12)
Posted by TSGal on Tue, February 15th, 2011 at 4:00 pm
For those of you still trying to keep up with your New Year’s resolution of losing weight or eating healthier, I found a great article – 100 Healthy Snacks Under 200 Calories. Stick to these, and you’ll be shedding pounds in no time!
Pear and String Cheese
- I eat string cheese everyday, without fail. Throw a pear into the mix and you’ve got an easy-to-eat, easy- to -clean-up, delicious snack!
Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
- ’cause you can never go wrong with a little PB&J! Keep it healthy and nutritious with light, whole grain or wheat bread, and slash some fat and calories by measuring out one tablespoon of natural peanut butter and two tablespoons of sugar free jelly.
- “Instant oatmeal makes a perfect sweet and fulfilling desk snack food, but many brands have way too much sugar. That’s why we love Quaker’s Lower Sugar Instant packets. Just add water in a microwave mug, and you’ll be back at your desk — and eating — in just under 3 minutes.”
Microwave Soup Cup
-Convenient, delicious, filling, and ready to eat in minutes!
- Who says you need a movie to eat popcorn? Microwave yourself a single serving of 100-calorie pack popcorn.
Chips and Salsa
- Be sure to get baked tortilla chips, as they help reduce the calorie and fat content. Sprinkle some reduced fat cheese on top, and you’ve got some homemade nachos!
- For all you chocolate lovers out there – grab yourself an EGGO Nutri Grain Whole Wheat waffle and top it off with a tablespoon of Nutella chocolate hazelnut spread. Mmm…my mouth is watering already.
To see the whole list of healthy snacks, click here. Also, make sure to check out Swagbucks Coupons to save money as you save calories.
What’s your favorite healthy snack?
Posted by TSG on Tue, February 15th, 2011 at 3:00 pm…The ROCK has come BACK to the WWE! The Brahma Bull will be taking over hosting duties for Wrestlemania 27. In case you missed it, here’s his electrifying return to the ring on last night’s RAW – think he was missed? In honor of the Great One’s return, we’ve marked down The Rock’s WWE Trading ... Read More »
Posted by TSGal on Tue, February 15th, 2011 at 2:00 pmI really think that America should adopt this sport from Korea… Brilliant idea, right? I mean seriously – how did we not think of this first? Mixing the Tour de France with Black Swan? Okay, yea…maybe America’s just not ready for this intense, competitive “sport,” yet. ~TSGal P.S. – What is this championship called? If ... Read More »
Posted by TSGal on Tue, February 15th, 2011 at 1:00 pmHey guys! I’ve got some great news for you! You don’t need to be spoiled to feel like Veruca Salt, and you don’t need to turn into a blueberry to feel like Violet Beauregarde. You won’t need a TV to feel like Mike Teevee, and you won’t need pounds of chocolate to feel like Augustus ... Read More »
Posted by TSG on Tue, February 15th, 2011 at 12:00 pmThis is Hal from Team Swagbucks, and I officially have baseball fever, especially now that pitchers and catchers have reported to spring training. This morning I saw the following clip on ESPN – seeing that rotation together for the first time felt like watching a Beatles press conference if Pete Best was still in the ... Read More »
Posted by TSGal on Tue, February 15th, 2011 at 11:00 amHey there! So, who watched the Grammy’s this year? I thought the performances were pretty entertaining, and as expected, Lady Gaga’s outfit was outrageous. Can’t say I’ve ever seen anyone attend an award show dressed as an egg before! We have updated the Music section of the Swag Store with Grammy winners and nominees, which ... Read More »
Posted by TSG on Tue, February 15th, 2011 at 10:00 amTSG knows that the big birthday blowout is 13 days away, but who can resist the opportunity to hookup some creative Swaggernauts before then? This year, we’re trying something different: we’re allowing you to send us birthday wishes via video – the more creative and wacky, the better, and you can get 20 Swag Bucks ... Read More »
Posted by Froobi on Tue, February 15th, 2011 at 9:00 amNow that Valentine’s Day is over you hopefully have one more piece of jewelry to add to your collection. With the Hanging Jewelry and Accessory Organizer, you can have your newest addition and all of your favorite pieces right at your fingertips. This handy hanging organizer features 80 2.5” x 3” pockets – 40 pockets ... Read More »
Posted by TSG on Tue, February 15th, 2011 at 7:00 amHey Swaggernauts! It’s Tuesday, which means it’s time for the Twitter Tuesday Phrase That Pays (a.k.a. TTPTP), the contest where your creativity is rewarded with Swag Bucks (in addition to that warm, fuzzy feeling). Instead of all the bells and whistles, we’re going to keep it really simple. If you want a chance to win ... Read More »
Posted by TSGal on Mon, February 14th, 2011 at 5:00 pmValentine’s Day is the day to celebrate love. But, what does love mean? Well, this question was posed to a group of 4 to 8 year-olds, and some of their profound answers really blew me away. I wanted to share some of their responses with you: “When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn’t bend over ... Read More »
Don't Miss a Single Post
Subscribe to the RSS Feed Or enter your email address
to have our blog delivered to you.
Sign Up for the Newsletter
Enter your email address
to sign up for the newsletter.
Like Us on Facebook
Search By Category
The Blog Roll