Along with being a huge chocolate fan, I am a huge mint chocolate chip ice cream fan! I found this amazing recipe at AllRecipes.com, and although I haven’t tasted it yet, I am semi-confident that this will become my new favorite treat! I present to you the recipe for Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies:
* 1 (1 pound 1.5 ounce) pouch Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix
* 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
* 1/4 teaspoon mint extract
* 6 drops green food color
* 1 egg
* 1 cup creme de menthe baking chips
* 1 cup semisweet chocolate chunks
1. Mix cookie mix, butter, extract, food color and egg in bowl, until soft dough forms. Stir in creme de menthe baking chips and chocolate chunks.
2. Using small cookie scoop or teaspoon, drop dough 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F for 8 to 10 minutes. Cool 3 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Serve warm or cool completely. Store tightly covered at room temperature.
Are your mouths drooling like mine is right now?