Get Ready for BasketBrawl!
After the Swagbucks Team Challenge helped ring in the start of Baseball season, we’ve brought the team format back, just in time for the NBA Finals – it’s BasketBrawl, and here’s how it works:
- Each completed Task or Trusted Survey earns your team 3 points.
- Each completed Special Offer or purchase of a Daily Deal earns your team 2 points.
- The Competition will be over at the end of the day the NBA Finals end, so if your team is behind, cross your fingers for a 7-game series!
- If you’re on the winning team and were an active participant, you’ll earn a 20 Swag Buck bonus!
- If you are not on the winning team, you will still earn a bonus of 5 Swag Bucks as long as you were an active participant.
- “Active Participant” is defined by completing any of the 4 activities.
- “Activities” included in this promotion are Tasks, Trusted Surveys, Daily Deals and Special Offers.
Go to the BasketBrawl page and get drafted to either The My Yammy Swag or Da Last Bucks. The competition begins Tuesday 5/31/11 at 6:00am (Pacific Time), but registration (which is now open) for the competition ends on Wednesday 6/1/11 at 5:00pm Pacific Time. Here’s what you need to do:
Click “Join A Team” and you’ll be assigned to a BasketBrawl team. I’ll be the Captain of Team Bucks once again!
You can always check your Account Summary to remind yourself of which team you’re on – just look for “BasketBrawl Finals” in the menu to the left:
Once you’re all signed up, be sure to complete Special Offers, snag Daily Deals, take Trusted Surveys and do Tasks to ensure a win for your team! Wanna see who’s winning? Just check out our scoreboard:
Which team are YOU on? Sound off in the comments, and let the friendly trash talk begin!