Monica and Regina Talk Support
We wanted to take a minute to reach out to you guys and gals and help alleviate some of your concerns regarding our Customer Service process. First and most importantly, we are here to help you in any way we can. Saying that, please remember we are only human and sometimes there may be issues we have to escalate. This does result in a slower turn-around time.
We do respond to every case that comes into our department. If you did not receive a response from us it is likely it went to your spam folder or the case was not processed correctly. Feel free to write in after 5 business days has passed and give us the case number. We will look into it for you and help resolve the case at that point. Please remember, the turnaround time for your case is 3-5 business days. Generally, we do respond within 48 hours. Our Customer Service is open 9-5 PST, M-F.
Here are a few pointers when writing into us:
- We implemented a Case Number field on the contact form. If you have written to us before reference this in your email to us. This is the most valuable information you can provide when writing in for a second time.
- When sending us an email, be as specific as possible. “It won’t work!” or “It did not credit!” will not help us resolve your issue in a timely manner. This forces us to ask more questions and results in several back and forth communication.
-If you are experiencing an error on Swagbucks.com, please choose the technical type field.
If possible, please send a screen shot of the error occurring.
- Make sure your browser cookies are enabled.
- Try using an different browser (IE, Firefox, Safari, etc) and be sure you are using the most current version.
- Confirm your Java Script is enabled.
- Make sure you clear your browser cookies and cache, before trying again.
- If you are emailing in regarding a survey please include:
What was the name of the survey?
Please send the screen shot of the completion screen?
What day and time did you complete the survey?
How many Swagbucks was this survey worth?
- The ‘Type’ field is the most important part of your email to us. If you choose ‘Special Offer’ for an email change, it is likely your response time will be longer. This forces us to escalate your case which causes delay.
It is our goal to offer the most efficient and timely customer service possible. If you feel that your case is not being resolved correctly let us know. Ask for another set of eyes on your case. Most likely, you will get me at that point.
We have complete faith in our Customer Service team and hope you do as well. Let’s work together to make this a better experience for all involved.
Monica and Regina
Team Swag Bucks