Hey there you Swaggy Sculptors. Have you entered in the Swagbucks Pumpkin Carving Contest yet? If not, take this weekend to think up your design, get your pumpkin, and carve out your masterpiece. We’re running a very special promotion for users who submit their designs on Monday, October 10. From 12:01am until 11:59pm on Monday, anyone who submits a VALID entry will get a 25 Swag Buck bonus to be applied on Tuesday. What qualifies as a valid entry? Well, you MUST follow these guidelines:
- Get a pumpkin
- Make a Swagbucks inspired carving – it could be our logo, me, TSG, Swagasaurus Bux, or something even more creative. Can it have ghosts and ghouls and Frankensteins in it? Sure, as long as you visually relate them to Swagbucks in some way.
- Take a picture of your creation and email it to Pumpkins(AT)Swagbucks.com along with your Swag Name. The subject of your email MUST read:
- “Pumpkin Carving by [SWAG NAME]” – you can find your Swagname here – it’s at the end of your referral link. (You can choose to be in the picture or not)
- As a bonus, if you purchase the Pumpkin Carving Stencil Set in the Swag Store’s Halloween section AND you win, you get an extra 500 Swag Bucks.
A few Contest Rules:
- DON’T send in pics of non-SB related carvings – while I’m sure they’re cool, they’re not really what this contest is about and they won’t be accepted as valid submissions.
- DON’T digitally manipulate or photoshop your images – if you submit those kinds of pics, as creative as they are, we won’t accept them – we’re looking for people to get in there and do some carving.
- Team Swagbucks will determine whether an entry is valid or not, and the selection of finalists will be made at their discretion.
Team Swagbucks will select the 5 finalists and feature them on the Official Contest Page on October 17th for you to vote on; then, on October 24th we’ll reveal the winner in the post featuring the Halloween Collector’s Bill Set!
Good luck and Happy Carving!