The 2011 Swagbucks Pumpkin Carving Contest
The wait is over, everyone! The 2011 Swagbucks Pumpking Carving Contest has arrived! Last year we ran this contest and got 27 great entries; this year TSG is expecting even more, since we’ve up the prize – BIG time. The winner of this contest will get 5000 Swag Bucks AND have their pumpkin carving immortalized on a Collector’s Bill as part of the upcoming Halloween set! Not only that, but we now have an Official Contest Page that explains the contest and you can enter from there!
The concept behind this contest is simple – we want to see your craziest, spookiest pumpkin carvings you can do! The catch is that the carving has to incorporate Swagbucks in some way, preferably through using our logo or an image of TSG, TSGal or Swagasaurus Bux – maybe even all 3! We had some pretty crazy ones last October, and our winner did an amazing rendering of yours truly:
Here’s how the contest works:
- Get a pumpkin
- Make a Swagbucks inspired carving – could be our logo, me or TSGal or good ol’ Bux – or something even more creative. Can it have ghosts and ghouls and Frankensteins in it? Sure, as long as you visually relate them to Swagbucks in some way.
- Take a picture of your creation and email it to Pumpkins(AT)Swagbucks.com along with your Swagbucks Username. The subject of your email should read:
- “Pumpkin Carving by [SWAGNAME]” – you can find your Swagname here – it’s at the end of your referral link. You can pose with your pumpkin or not – that’s up to you.
- We’ll post valid submissions on our Flickr page, where you can comment on which photos you like.
- Team Swagbucks will select the 5 finalists and feature them on the Official Contest Page on October 17th for you to vote on; then, on October 24th we’ll reveal the winner in the post featuring the Halloween Collector’s Bill Set!
- As a bonus, if you purchase the Pumpkin Carving Stencil Set in the Swag Store’s Halloween section AND you win, you get an extra 500 Swag Bucks.
A few Contest Rules for you:
- DON’T send in pics of non-SB related carvings – while I’m sure they’re cool, they’re not really what this contest is about and they won’t be accepted as valid submissions.
- DON’T digitally manipulate or photoshop your images – if you submit those kinds of pics, as creative as they are, we won’t accept them – we’re looking for people to get in there and do some carving.
- Team Swagbucks will determine whether an entry is valid or not, and the selection of finalists will be made at their discretion.
I look forward to seeing what you come up with!