Activity from 2011 (page 240)
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Mon, January 10th, 2011 at 8:00 am
For those of you who played along with the very first SBTV Trivia last Friday, we hope you enjoyed it!
Now that we’ve completed the first round of the game, we have come to realize that there were a few things that could have been improved. Therefore, we have established the following rules:
1. When submitting an answer, you MUST include your Swag Name in your response. If you don’t, we won’t be able to credit you your 20SB if you win. If you are unsure of your Swag Name, check out the blog post that explains how to locate it.
2. You are more than welcome to post your answer on Facebook AND on Twitter, however, you will only be rewarded for one response. For example, if you were the 3rd responder on Facebook, and the 3rd responder on Twitter, you will still only be credited with 20SB. We will be alternating which page we look at first, Facebook or Twitter, so if someone is in the top 10 on both Facebook and Twitter, and it’s a Twitter first day, we will disregard that person’s response on Facebook, and credit the 11th responder with the 20SB.
3. If answering on Facebook, your post MUST be a response to the Question. In other words, DO NOT post your answer as a new comment on the wall. Simply add your answer to the existing thread.
4. All parts of the question MUST be answered in one response. For example, if there are three parts to the question, DO NOT submit three responses. Ensure your answer includes all three parts.
5. You may only submit an answer ONCE – if you answer more than once, you will be disqualified.
Remember, the video reflecting that day’s trivia will be revealed 2 HOURS before SBTV Trivia begins.
Good luck to all, and we hope you enjoy the game!
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Mon, January 10th, 2011 at 7:00 amAnother interesting and informative week in the life of polls. I can always learn so much from you Swaggernauts, just by checking out your responses on the Daily Polls. I was happy to see that we have a great bunch of healthy users, being that 50% of you said you are all for outdoor smoking ... Read More »
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Sun, January 9th, 2011 at 2:00 pmOne of my favorite sections of the Swag Store is the Health and Beauty section. We have a wide variety of products that are designed to make you look and feel your best! As a relatively health-conscious and appearance-conscious girl, I look to products such as the Dermalogica 6-piece Spa Body Therapy Kit, the Lavender ... Read More »
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Sun, January 9th, 2011 at 11:00 amHey guys, this is Hal from Team Swagbucks, and since I’m the resident Philadelphia I asked TSG if I could write the NFL Highlight post in honor of the Eagles playing the Packers (and since it’s my birthday). Coincidentally, the highlight that sprang to mind almost immediately was from the last time the Packers faced ... Read More »
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Sun, January 9th, 2011 at 9:00 amIn our continuation of helping to make your New Year’s Resolutions stick, Froobi’s Daily Deal today is geared for anyone trying to have a healthier, happier body. Get a great workout and massage in the comfort of your own home with the Acu-Hoop Pro! The Acu-Hoop Pro is composed of a Hula-hoop with the addition ... Read More »
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Sat, January 8th, 2011 at 2:00 pmAnother successful week in the world of Swagbucks! Monday was the last day to vote for the Holiday Recipe Contest, and the winners were announced on Tuesday. The contest was definitely a tremendous success in that we received almost 1,500 recipes! Which dishes did you guys try out? On Wednesday, we announced that eBooks are ... Read More »
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Sat, January 8th, 2011 at 9:00 amLike with any great structure, one has to make sure that the base it supported and well take care of so that the rest of it can remain in tact. The same can be said for the human body, so it’s extra important to take care of the feet first! That’s why these Reebok Half ... Read More »
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Fri, January 7th, 2011 at 5:00 pmHere’s a classic to start off 2011 – It’s CBS affiliate WBBM in Chicago, signing off way back in 1978. This one has more bars than I usually add, but I thought it would make for a nice change of pace: Have a great weekend! TSG
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Fri, January 7th, 2011 at 4:00 pmWhile he may not “write the songs that make the whole world sing” (that song was actually penned by Bruce Johnston), Barry Manilow is committed to helping the youth of world experience the pleasure of playing a musical instrument through his nonprofit Manilow Music Project. Barry is dedicated to putting musical instruments into the hands ... Read More »
Don't Miss a Single Post
Subscribe to the RSS Feed Or enter your email address
to have our blog delivered to you.
Sign Up for the Newsletter
Enter your email address
to sign up for the newsletter.
Like Us on Facebook
Search By Category
Blogs We Like