Happy Hour with Jon from Frontline Support
Happy Hump Day, Swaggernauts!
Jon here from the Swagbucks Frontline Support Team serving up “Refresh-ments” and “Swag-petizers” with today’s TOPIC ON TAP… SEARCH & WIN!
As always, I will be reviewing some common policies and details regarding Searching as well as a chance to win great 2 for 1 Happy Hour prizes!
One of the best ways to earn Swag Bucks is to use our Search Engine as your main searching tool, as it rewards you periodically for the searches you need. Here are some basic Swag-petizers to review:
- Swag Bucks earned from Search wins are issued periodically and are never guaranteed.
- Users may go through periods of consistent wins followed by periods of little or no wins… patience is key!
- Earn more Swag Bucks from searches by referring friends – Check last week’s post for more information!
- You can search from the Search page directly, or from the Search & Win bar at the top of your page.
- You may be asked to enter a captcha code for a search win, this is necessary to claim your Swag Bucks.
- Be sure to enter the code as soon as possible (time sensitive)
- Be sure to enter the code exactly as it is seen (case sensitive)
- If there is an error and your bucks are not credited, let us know and include a screen shot of any error or win you will be referring to.
- Searching Errors – you may receive an error that you are searching too rapidly, if you receive this error it means the system is detecting that your searches are unnatural and you may be just searching for bucks. Like previously stated, patience is the key and the bucks will be issued randomly, just search as you would normally on any other search engine.
For this month’s Swagbucks Carnival promotion, we are running our Collector’s Bills challenge as we have done in the past. While searching, users can be randomly issued collector’s bills along with their winning bucks to be collected. Once the entire set is collected, users will be issued a bonus. Please note:
- Collector Bills are issued randomly.
- Members of the Swagbucks Team do not have any access to the collector bills to manually credit.
- You can earn the same bill more than once. If you missed one, you can earn it again.
- Once you have earned a collector bill, it may take a few hours for them to appear in the “My Swag Bucks” section of your account, under the Collector’s Bills tab.
- Your bonus will be issued at the moment the last bill of the set is acquired.