Father’s Day Promotion Official Rules
FATHER’S DAY PROMOTION
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES, 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER ONLY
Sponsor: Prodege LLC, Redondo Beach, CA 90278
1. ENTRY PERIOD: FATHER’S DAY PROMOTION (the “Promotion”) begins at 12:00 a.m. PST on June 8, 2012 and ends at 11:59 p.m. on June 15, 2012 (“Entry Period”). One or more winners (as specified below) will be selected at the end of each weekday during the Entry Period. All references to dates and time shall be based on Pacific Standard Time. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion. The Sponsor reserves the right to make changes to the Promotion schedule, or discontinue the Promotion, at any time. Should the Promotion be terminated prior to the stated end date, notice will be posted.
Participants in the Promotion agree that they have read, understood and accepted these Official Rules and agree to be bound by them, including all eligibility requirements and decisions of the Sponsor. We recommend that you print out and keep a copy of these Official Rules for future reference.
2. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Sponsor will offer a different promotion on each weekday during the Entry Period. To enter into a particular promotion, on the given day, follow the entry instructions located on the applicable promotion page. Promotion pages will be revealed officially on www.swagbucks.com and/or on other web addresses as determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor.
3. Entry is only available for eligible persons (as defined in Rule 4) with a registered account on http://www.SwagBucks.com (the “Website”). Entry to the Promotion is free of charge. Entrants are responsible for all costs which they incur in connection with the Promotion (including but not limited to the costs relating to the Entrant’s access to the internet). There is no charge for opening an account on the Website or to earn Swag Bucks. To register a free account on the Website, follow the online registration instructions located at http://www.SwagBucks.com.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age and older at the time of entry. Employees and directors of Prodege LLC (“Sponsor”) and its affiliates, advertising agencies, and/or promotional partners and members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter or win and entry by such persons will be deemed invalid. “Immediate family” is defined as parents, siblings, children or spouse. No entry may be made on behalf of third parties. The Sponsor reserves the right to request proof of age or identity. Void where prohibited.
5. WINNER SELECTION AND PRIZES:
The Sponsor in its sole discretion will select one (1) or more winner per weekday during the Entry Period from among all eligible Entrants based on the criteria set forth below, to win the prizes set forth below:
Thursday June 7 – Winner will be the first entrant to correctly answer a trivia question on Facebook based on the Dad PSA video.
Prize: 1 year subscription to Golf Week magazine and $25 Golfsmith Gift Card (Total ARV: $45.00)
Friday June 8 – Winner will be the entrant who submits the best caption to a particular graduation-themed image on Sponsor’s blog. Sponsor will select the winner in its sole discretion based on originality, creativity, and applicability to the image shown.
Prize: Creative Live Optia 1.3 MP Webcam (ARV: $17.06)
Monday June 11 – Build your own interpretation of a 3D Swag Central and email to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight Sunday night. Sponsor in its sole discretion will choose finalists to be posted on Sponsor’s blog with a poll for people to vote for their favorite; the prize will be awarded to the entrant with the greatest number of user votes.
Prize: $50 Home Depot Card (ARV: $50.00)
Tuesday June 12 – Winner will be the entrant who submits the best answer to the Twitter Tuesday Phrase that Pays (TTPTP) question, “If Swagbucks was a University, what would your major be and why?” Sponsor will select the winner in its sole discretion based on originality, creativity, and applicability to the foregoing question.
Prize: $100 Amazon Gift Card (ARV: $100.00)
Wednesday June 13 – Winner will be the first entrant to correctly identify a particular place/zip code on Pinterest (zoomed in Google map)
Prize: Garmin Nuvi 1260T 3.5″ Bluetooth GPS (ARV: $88.00)
Thursday June 14 – Winner will be entrant who scores the highest on 5 different games and posts screenshots of the score pages on Twitter by the time set forth on the promotion page.
Prize: Xbox 360 250 GB (ARV: $299.99)
Friday June 15 – Winner will be the entrant who plays the game Fairway Solitaire (created by Big Fish Games) on Sponsor’s website and submits the best review of the game on Sponsor’s blog. A panel of Sponsor judges will select the winner in its sole discretion based on originality, creativity, and applicability to the game. Judges will select 5 runners-up as well, based on the same criteria.
Prizes: 1 grand prize winner will receive an iPad 3 (ARV $549.00; this prize is sponsored by Big Fish Games); 5 runners-up will each receive $15 iTunes gift card.
All decisions of the Sponsor will be final and binding. Winners will be notified by email and/or telephone within forty eight (48) hours of the end of each day of the Entry Period. After that, Winners may be publicly announced on the Website and/or on Sponsor’s Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest page.
All Winners will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release, as provided by Sponsor, within forty-eight (48) hours of notification, or the Prize (as set forth above) will be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The return of any Prize/Prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate Winner may be selected from remaining eligible entries. An Entrant is not deemed a Winner of any Prize, even if the winning notification should so indicate, unless and until the Entrant’s eligibility has been verified, all required documents returned and executed, Sponsor has run a compliance and Eligibility check on the Entrant and the Entrant has been notified that the acceptance and verification process is complete.
6. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS AND CONDITIONS: Each prize, as listed above, consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the applicable prize. Limit one Prize per family/household. If legitimately claimed, all stated prizes will be awarded. No substitution or transfer of Prizes is permitted by Winners unless expressly approved by Sponsor in writing. No cash equivalent for any prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize of equal or greater value.
7. GENERAL RULES: Except as specifically set forth in these Rules, the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Apple, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest nor any other entity who’s name and/or products are used in connection with this Promotion. All entry forms become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, or corrupted are void and will not be accepted. All taxes and fees resulting from acceptance of Prize are the sole responsibility of each Winner. Prizes may be subject to reporting for tax and other purposes. Winners should consult their tax advisers with respect to any applicable taxes relating to any prize. By entering Promotion, Entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all matters.
By entering, Entrant agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Sponsor, its affiliates, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, prize suppliers, directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives and assigns, from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), including (but not limited to) personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or acceptance, receipt, use or misuse of any prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or the broadcast, exploitation, or use of any entry. Sponsor makes no warranty, representation or guarantee of any kind, express or implied, in fact or in law relating to any prize. Entry also constitutes permission to the Sponsor to use each Winner’s name, likeness and/or biographical information for marketing, publicity or other promotional purposes in any media, whether now known or hereafter developed, throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. Nothing shall obligate Sponsor to so use or engage in any of the above.
By entering into the Promotion, Entrants agree to hold Sponsor, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use of an Entrant’s name, likeness and/or biographical information. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or late mail, or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Promotion. The Sponsor give no assurance and no promises that the Website (or any of the services connected with the Promotion) shall be free from errors or omission nor that they will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition. If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the Promotion, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Promotion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, cancel, suspend or terminate the Promotion in whole or in part, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, including, without limitation, revoking any Entrant’s entry into the Promotion and/or revoking any Winner’s Prize award. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning online Entrant, entries made by internet will be declared made by the name on the online entry form. Potential Winner may be required to show verifiable proof of identity. All federal and state laws apply. Sponsor reserves the right to revise any and all aspects of the Promotion and these Official Rules at any time with or without notice to the Entrants.
8. DISPUTES; GOVERNING LAW: Except where prohibited, the entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of actions arising out of or connected with the Promotion or any prize shall be resolved on an individual basis without resort to any form of class action.
Any and all disputes, claims and causes of actions shall be resolved exclusively by the United States District Court for the Southern District of California, or the appropriate California State Court located in Los Angeles County, California. Any issues or questions of construction, interpretation, validity, or enforceability of these rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and/or Sponsor in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rule which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees. Entrant (or Entrant’s parent/legal guardian if any Entrant is deemed a minor in the state of his/her residence) hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
9. SEVERABILITY: If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
10. WINNER’S LIST: For the names of the Winners, after the close of the Entry Period send a self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: FATHER’S DAY PROMOTION Winners, P.O Box 2748, Redondo Beach, CA 90278.
11. ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning this Promotion depend on the number of eligible entries received.