Happy Hour with Jon from Frontline Support
Jon here from the Swagbucks Frontline Support Team serving up “Refresh-ments” and “Swag-petizers” with today’s TOPIC ON TAP… The Daily Checklist!
As usual, I will be reviewing some common Swagbucks policies and details, today regarding your daily checklist tasks, as well as a chance to win 2 for 1 Happy Hour prizes.
One of the easiest ways to earn Swag Bucks daily is to get the 3 items on your Daily Earning Checklist checked off. Your Daily Earning Checklist is on the right side of your Swagbucks homepage and consists of; Toolbar, Daily Poll, and NOSO. Once a task has been completed, there will be a check next to it and you have been credited for the day. Let’s break these three topics down…
- You can earn 1 Swag Bucks daily just for opening your browser, once the toolbar has been installed on that browser
- You can download the toolbar for free, you can find this page HERE
- The toolbar is currently available for Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Internet Explorer – not currently available for Safari
- You can uninstall the toolbar at anytime in your browser settings
- The toolbar features all the great elements of the Swagbucks site on one convenient toolbar giving you quick access to all of your favorite SB activities
- One daily vote on the daily poll will get you 1 Swag Buck per day
- The poll on the top right of the Daily Poll page is the active poll that will award you the 1 Swag Buck
- The calendar on the bottom will grant access to all previous polls
- Users can can submit their poll ideas to email@example.com - if your poll is chosen, you will receive an email letting you know
- Only 1 vote per day
- Users must be 18 or older to participate in the NOSO
- Click the red “Start Earning Now” button to begin the “path”
- Click “see next offer” or “skip” to move through the NOSO pages
- Be sure to enter the captcha as soon as possible if prompted
- Users can earn 2 Swag Bucks per day for completing the NOSO cycle
- Users can only be credited for one cycle per day
I hope this information is helpful to all of you Swaggernauts out there! Please be sure to take advantage of this easy way to earn guaranteed Swag Bucks daily! As always, if you have any further questions or any feedback, you can comment and ask for the next hour on this post directly, or contact our Frontline Support team by sending us a message.
2 for 1 Happy Hour Challenge!
What is happy hour without a good 2 for 1 special? The first user to comment with the correct answer to our challenge will receive a $5 Starbucks e-Gift Card and a piece of our official Swagbucks Gear. In addition, I will choose 4 users at random who also post the correct answer and hook them up with 25 Swag Bucks each. This challenge will be running for approximately 1 hour after this post has been made.
Take the sum of ALL the numbers I included in this post (does not include any numbers in the screen shot) and divide it by the total amount of Swag Bucks you can earn from completing all 3 tasks on your Daily Earning Checklist. Then multiply this number by the amount of bonus Swag Bucks the winning team will receive from our Dads vs. Grads promotion we are currently running. The first user to comment with the correct answer wins!