Happy Hour with Jon of Frontline Support
Happy Wednesday, Swaggernauts!
Jon here from the Swagbucks Frontline Support Team with another weekly Happy Hour post. This weeks Topic on Tap is prize redemption times.
There are many different types of prizes we offer in our Swag Store – all of which have their own estimated time of delivery. I will be going over each type of prize, and the time it takes to receive them.
- Electronic Gift Cards – 10-14 business days to appear in the “My Gift Cards” section of your Swagbucks account.
- Physical Prizes – 10-14 business days to be processed, packed, and shipped from verification date – and an additional 10-14 business days for delivery via USPS.
- Be sure that your shipping address is fully updated before claiming physical prizes. Please note that USPS will not ship to P.O. Boxes at this time.
- PayPal – 7-21 business days for the transfer to your PayPal account to be received. Once your order is marked shipped, it may take an additional 24 hours to appear in your PayPal account. The money will be sent directly to the PayPal account that is associated with the same email as your Swagbucks.com account. Under no circumstances will a payment ever be sent to a PayPal account with another email address.
- Digital Prizes (wallpapers, apps, games) – Up to 10 business days to appear in the “My Gift Cards” section of your Swagbucks account.
- Electronic Books (Kindle books) – 10-14 business days to be delivered to you as a Kindle file to the email account listed on your Swagbucks account. You must have a Kindle device, or a free Kindle reading app to claim this prize. The email will be sent directly from Amazon.
*Please note that weekends & national holidays do not count in these times! Business days are Mondays through Fridays only.
When claiming prizes, be sure to read all prize details before claiming, you can find that here:
What is a good Happy Hour without a great special? We are offering our 2 for 1 Happy Hour prizes for the winner of our weekly challenge. The first user to provide the correct answer to our Challenge will win a $5 PayPal deposit as well as a piece of official Swagbucks Gear! I will also credit 4 random users who provide the correct answer with 25 Swag Bucks. Be sure to read the question, and all details carefully!
If SammySwaggernaut claims a $100 Amazon e-Gift Card on June 25, 2012… What is the last possible day that the card will be posted to the “My Gift Cards” section of his Swagbucks account?
This challenge will last approximately one hour from the time it was posted before it self destructs…. just kidding