Angel Food Cake Recipe
What would Be An Angel Day be without Angel Food Cake? Luckily, I found the perfect recipes on AllRecipes.com for Angel Cake Surprise. It’s super easy to make, no baking involved, and just uses angel food cake, fruit, flavored gelatin, and whipped topping.
Prep Time: 20 min
Ready In: 2 hrs 20 min
- 1 (10 inch tube pan) angel food cake
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry flavored gelatin
- 1 (15 ounce) can sliced peaches
- 3 bananas
- 1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 ( 20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- Break angel food or pound cake into bite size pieces. Put into a 9×13 inch pan (preferably glass).
- Dissolve 1 package of flavored gelatin in 1 cup of water and pour over cake pieces, spreading to the edges of the pan. Drain the peaches and pour the juice over the gelatin in the pan. Slice bananas on top of gelatin. Arrange peach slices on top of banana slices. If desired, add crushed pineapple.
- Prepare instant pudding according to instructions on box and spread evenly over fruit.
- Spread whipped topping on top of the pudding. Try to keep the layers separate.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.