Team Swagbucks Shares a Winning Idea!
This is Drew from Team Swagbucks and I wanted to share with you something amazing I’ve learned.
See that “Sign Up for the Newsletter” box on the right side of the blog? Have you done it? Swaggernauts who get the most rewards already get the Swagbucks Newsletter. And for the rest of you, sign up to see what you’ve been missing.
Why should you sign up for the Swagbucks Newsletter?
It can help you get more rewards! On average, users who read the newsletter get over 600% more rewards! How? Because many of our best events, tips and promotions are revealed in the newsletter.
How often do we send out newsletters?
Newsletters are sent out 3 or 4 times per month.
How do you sign up for the Swagbucks Newsletter?
2 ways to do it:
- On the right side of the blog, enter your email address where it shows “Sign up for the newsletter”
- Scroll down to the bottom of any page on Swagbucks.com and click “Newsletter”. Then enter your current, active email address where it shows “Sign up for the newsletter”
What if you’ve already signed up but aren’t receiving the newsletter?
3 tips to help you:
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book. That’s the email address the newsletters typically come from.
- Check your ‘Junk’ or ‘Spam’ folders to see if the Swagbucks newsletters are ending up there.
- Send an email to email@example.com stating that you aren’t receiving the newsletter. Be sure to include your Swagname, and we will double-check to make sure you’re on the list!
How do you get off our mailing list?
Simple. Just click the “unsubscribe” at the bottom of any newsletter email you receive from us and you will be removed from our mailing list.
Now that I’ve shared my secret info with you can you help me out and let me know what kind of information you would like to see in the Swagbucks Newsletter (besides Swag Codes, of course!). Share your top 3 suggestions for topics in the comments below and you just might see your idea in an upcoming Newsletter!