Activity from 2012 (page 87)
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Sun, June 3rd, 2012 at 11:00 pm
FATHER’S DAY PROMOTION
1. ENTRY PERIOD: FATHER’S DAY PROMOTION (the “Promotion”) begins at 12:00 a.m. PST on June 8, 2012 and ends at 11:59 p.m. on June 15, 2012 (“Entry Period”). One or more winners (as specified below) will be selected at the end of each weekday during the Entry Period. All references to dates and time shall be based on Pacific Standard Time. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion. The Sponsor reserves the right to make changes to the Promotion schedule, or discontinue the Promotion, at any time. Should the Promotion be terminated prior to the stated end date, notice will be posted.
Participants in the Promotion agree that they have read, understood and accepted these Official Rules and agree to be bound by them, including all eligibility requirements and decisions of the Sponsor. We recommend that you print out and keep a copy of these Official Rules for future reference.
2. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Sponsor will offer a different promotion on each weekday during the Entry Period. To enter into a particular promotion, on the given day, follow the entry instructions located on the applicable promotion page. Promotion pages will be revealed officially on www.swagbucks.com and/or on other web addresses as determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor.
3. Entry is only available for eligible persons (as defined in Rule 4) with a registered account on http://www.SwagBucks.com (the “Website”). Entry to the Promotion is free of charge. Entrants are responsible for all costs which they incur in connection with the Promotion (including but not limited to the costs relating to the Entrant’s access to the internet). There is no charge for opening an account on the Website or to earn Swag Bucks. To register a free account on the Website, follow the online registration instructions located at http://www.SwagBucks.com.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age and older at the time of entry. Employees and directors of Prodege LLC (“Sponsor”) and its affiliates, advertising agencies, and/or promotional partners and members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter or win and entry by such persons will be deemed invalid. “Immediate family” is defined as parents, siblings, children or spouse. No entry may be made on behalf of third parties. The Sponsor reserves the right to request proof of age or identity. Void where prohibited.
5. WINNER SELECTION AND PRIZES:
Friday June 8 – Winner will be the entrant who submits the best caption to a particular graduation-themed image on Sponsor’s blog. Sponsor will select the winner in its sole discretion based on originality, creativity, and applicability to the image shown.
Monday June 11 – Build your own interpretation of a 3D Swag Central and email to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight Sunday night. Sponsor in its sole discretion will choose finalists to be posted on Sponsor’s blog with a poll for people to vote for their favorite; the prize will be awarded to the entrant with the greatest number of user votes.
Tuesday June 12 – Winner will be the entrant who submits the best answer to the Twitter Tuesday Phrase that Pays (TTPTP) question, “If Swagbucks was a University, what would your major be and why?” Sponsor will select the winner in its sole discretion based on originality, creativity, and applicability to the foregoing question.
Wednesday June 13 – Winner will be the first entrant to correctly identify a particular place/zip code on Pinterest (zoomed in Google map)
Thursday June 14 – Winner will be entrant who scores the highest on 5 different games and posts screenshots of the score pages on Twitter by the time set forth on the promotion page.
Friday June 15 – Winner will be the entrant who plays the game Fairway Solitaire (created by Big Fish Games) on Sponsor’s website and submits the best review of the game on Sponsor’s blog. A panel of Sponsor judges will select the winner in its sole discretion based on originality, creativity, and applicability to the game. Judges will select 5 runners-up as well, based on the same criteria.
All decisions of the Sponsor will be final and binding. Winners will be notified by email and/or telephone within forty eight (48) hours of the end of each day of the Entry Period. After that, Winners may be publicly announced on the Website and/or on Sponsor’s Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest page.
All Winners will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release, as provided by Sponsor, within forty-eight (48) hours of notification, or the Prize (as set forth above) will be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The return of any Prize/Prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate Winner may be selected from remaining eligible entries. An Entrant is not deemed a Winner of any Prize, even if the winning notification should so indicate, unless and until the Entrant’s eligibility has been verified, all required documents returned and executed, Sponsor has run a compliance and Eligibility check on the Entrant and the Entrant has been notified that the acceptance and verification process is complete.
6. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS AND CONDITIONS: Each prize, as listed above, consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the applicable prize. Limit one Prize per family/household. If legitimately claimed, all stated prizes will be awarded. No substitution or transfer of Prizes is permitted by Winners unless expressly approved by Sponsor in writing. No cash equivalent for any prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize of equal or greater value.
7. GENERAL RULES: Except as specifically set forth in these Rules, the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Apple, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest nor any other entity who’s name and/or products are used in connection with this Promotion. All entry forms become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, or corrupted are void and will not be accepted. All taxes and fees resulting from acceptance of Prize are the sole responsibility of each Winner. Prizes may be subject to reporting for tax and other purposes. Winners should consult their tax advisers with respect to any applicable taxes relating to any prize. By entering Promotion, Entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all matters.
8. DISPUTES; GOVERNING LAW: Except where prohibited, the entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of actions arising out of or connected with the Promotion or any prize shall be resolved on an individual basis without resort to any form of class action.
Any and all disputes, claims and causes of actions shall be resolved exclusively by the United States District Court for the Southern District of California, or the appropriate California State Court located in Los Angeles County, California. Any issues or questions of construction, interpretation, validity, or enforceability of these rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and/or Sponsor in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rule which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
9. SEVERABILITY: If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
10. WINNER’S LIST: For the names of the Winners, after the close of the Entry Period send a self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: FATHER’S DAY PROMOTION Winners, P.O Box 2748, Redondo Beach, CA 90278.
11. ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning this Promotion depend on the number of eligible entries received.
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Sun, June 3rd, 2012 at 11:00 amHey guys – Ashley here. I am a sucker for awesome marriage proposals, especially ones that involve flash mobs…like this one. This video has been going viral lately, so if you haven’t seen it yet – enjoy! If you have seen it already – enjoy again! Live Lip-Dub Marriage Proposal – Watch More Funny Videos ... Read More »
Posted by Froobi on Sun, June 3rd, 2012 at 9:00 amMade with soft and durable 4 way stretch neoprene for ultimate comfort and compression these shorts are ideal for anyone looking to shed some unwanted pounds. The Sauna Shorts help you sweat away the pounds by retaining body heat for a fast way to trim your waist, hips and thighs! Enjoy a shapely, slimmer you ... Read More »
Posted by TSGal on Sat, June 2nd, 2012 at 2:00 pmIt’s time for another Week in Review where we discuss all the events and fun things that we do Monday we honored our heroes for Memorial Day as we sang along with the Music Monday God Bless the USA On Tuesday we showed you how to make your own Swagasaurux Bux plush Don’t forget to ... Read More »
Posted by Froobi on Sat, June 2nd, 2012 at 9:00 amLet your imagination soar with the Night Hunter Xtreme Glow In The Dark RC Indoor Helicopter! This incredible flying machine can travel in nearly any direction to navigate the airspace in your home. Bright and colorful LED Lights coupled with a glow in the dark body and blades make this chopper easy to follow even ... Read More »
Posted by TSGal on Fri, June 1st, 2012 at 3:00 pmKitty Hide and Seek Today’s Friday Funny definitely made me chuckle. This little kitty is still learning the ins and outs of the classic game, Hide and Seek. He hasn’t quite perfected the skill yet, but I’m willing to bet this is one mistake he will certainly learn from. Kitten Hide and Seek Fail – ... Read More »
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Fri, June 1st, 2012 at 1:00 pmJune is Men’s Health Month in many parts of the world. A month to spread awareness of preventable diseases and health problems that are common among men and boys. At the forefront of this is prostate cancer. Prostate cancer is the most common non-skin cancer in America. It is estimated that every 2.2 minutes someone ... Read More »
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Fri, June 1st, 2012 at 12:00 pmThis week, we continue our Get To Know video series by giving you some time with Eron, our Chief Rewards Officer. He’s a fun, interesting guy, and as you’ll learn from this video, he has more than one trick up his sleeve:
Don't Miss a Single Post
Subscribe to the RSS Feed Or enter your email address
to have our blog delivered to you.
Sign Up for the Newsletter
Enter your email address
to sign up for the newsletter.
Like Us on Facebook
Latest Tweets About Swagbucks
Search By Category
The Blog Roll