How To Make Braised Balsamic Chicken
Is everyone’s new year off to a good start? Have you been sticking to your resolutions, so far? Is one of your resolutions to lose weight or eat healthier? If so, I found the perfect recipe on AllRecipes.com that will help you achieve your goal. This meal will be ready in a quick 30 minutes and will fill you up with delicious nutrition. Here’s the recipe for Braised Balsamic Chicken:
Original recipe makes 6 servings
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Season chicken breasts with ground black pepper and garlic salt. Heat olive oil in a medium skillet, and brown the onion and seasoned chicken breasts.
- Pour tomatoes and balsamic vinegar over chicken, and season with basil, oregano, rosemary and thyme. Simmer until chicken is no longer pink and the juices run clear, about 15 minutes.