Win a Kindle Fire HD
- Call me Ishmael
- It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife.
- It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen.
- Stately, plump Buck Mulligan came from the stairhead, bearing a bowl of lather on which a mirror and a razor lay crossed.
- All this happened, more or less
Above are 5 famous opening lines from classic novels.
Now for 5 famous movie quotes:
- Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn
- I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse
- Toto, I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore
- Go ahead, make my day
- Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night.
What do all of these have in common? You could potentially carry all the aforementioned books and movies around in your pocket if you had the new Kindle Fire HD 7″ Wireless Tablet, which you can get for FREE with Swag Bucks. Snag an entry for as little as 15 Swag Bucks into this Swagstakes!
Can you correctly identify all 10 books and movies referenced above? Leave your guesses in the comments below (after you score some entries into the Swagstakes, of course).
And book lovers, don’t forget to join Becky in the Swagbucks Book Club every Friday at 10am PST here in the blog.