Helpful Referral Tips
You can earn up to 1,000 matching Swag Bucks from your referrals! Here’s what you do: Invite your friends to become members of Swagbucks (we even help you with some handy tools) as your referral. As they win at Search so do you! You will get matching Swag Bucks on all of their Search wins until it maxes at 1,000 per referral.
Here are some helpful tips on how to get more referrals and get them active on Swagbucks. Helping them earn in ways other than search can pay off for you as they are more likely to remain active members of Swagbucks and get lots of Gift Cards!
- Share your Swag Buck wins on your Facebook and Twitter pages – if you use the “share” feature upon receiving your win, your referral link will post automatically:
- Encourage your referrals to fill in their survey profiles:
- Share your answer in the Daily Poll and encourage your friends to register and vote:
- Encourage your referrals to download the Toolbar for an extra bonus buck every day:
- Use our Invite and Earn feature to e-mail out your referral link:
- Clip Swagbucks Coupons and earn 10 Swag Bucks for every one you redeem at your local store:
- Post your Swagbucks Game score and get your friends to sign up to see if they can beat your score – don’t forget to post your referral link:
- Watch your favorite SBTV clips and earn up to 150 Swag Bucks per day:
- Visit NOSO every day for 2 bonus Swag Bucks:
- Repin our pins on Pinterest to get all of your friends and followers to see the excitement from Swagbucks:
- Sign-up for the Special Offers that appeal to you and you can earn more than 1000 Swag Bucks at once:
- Give someone a gift paid for completely using your Swag Bucks and tell them that they, too, can get all of their gifts using Swagbucks
- Shop at all of your favorite stores through Shop & Earn and earn Swag Bucks for every dollar you spend:
- Word of mouth! Talk about how Swagbucks has helped you, what you’ve earned from Swagbucks, etc. and your friends will be signing up in no time!
- Set Swagbucks as your homepage and use it as your primary search engine:
Do you have a good referral tip? Share it in the comments below!