Dads Vs Grads Team Challenge: The Sequel
Who is ready for the 2nd Annual Dads Vs. Grads Team Challenge? Throughout the month of June, millions of caps are tossed in the air, as graduates of all shapes and sizes take a big step towards their futures. Also in June is Father’s Day – a day to honor and celebrate all of the wonderful dads. At Swagbucks, you don’t have to be a dad or a grad to have fun (although if you are, we want you to have fun, too)!
Starting NOW and continuing through Wednesday, June 19th, you have the opportunity to participate in this Team Challenge! Visit the Dads Vs. Grads Official Page and click on “Join a Team.” You will then be assigned to either the Dads Team or the Grads Team. You may join the Team Challenge at any point throughout the competition, but the sooner you join, the more points you’ll contribute for your team.
Throughout the Dads Vs. Grads Team Challenge, earn points for your team by winning Swag Bucks through Searching, watching SBTV and SBTV Mobile (both iPhone and Android apps), taking Surveys, and completing Special Offers. Each activity equates to a different point value:
- Search – 2 points (every time you win Swag Bucks using Search you contribute 2 points to your team)
- SBTV – 1 point for every Swag Buck win (watch 10 videos, win 3 Swag Bucks, get 1 point added to your team)
- SBTV Mobile – 1 point for every Swag Buck win (watch 5 videos, win 2 Swag Bucks, get 1 point added to your team) (both iPhone and Android apps!)
- Special Offers – 2 points for every Special Offer completed (every time you get Swag Bucks for completing a Special Offer you contribute 2 points to your team)
- Surveys - 4 points for every Survey completed (win Swag Bucks for a Survey completed, add 4 points to your team)
The team with the most points at the end of the Team Challenge (11:59pm Wed. June 19) is declared the winner! All members on the winning team that have contributed between 1 and 399 points during the Team Challenge will get a bonus of 25 Swag Bucks! Are you a Power Point Person for your team? Well if you contribute 400 or more points to the winning team during the Challenge you get a 100 Swag Buck bonus!
Don’t fear if you are not the winner, there are never any losers here at Swagbucks, just a Runner-Up Team! Any member of the runners-up team that has contributed between 1 and 399 points will get a bonus of 10 Swag Bucks. Runners-up that have contributed 400 or more points will see a 75 Swag Buck bonus added to their account!
But that’s not all! The one member of each team, regardless if they are the winner or runner-up will get 500 Swag Bucks super-duper bonus!
All bonuses will be awarded no later than the end of day Monday, June 24th.
So you see, there is nothing to lose! Check out the official 2nd Annual Dads Vs Grads Team Challenge and find out if you are a Dad or a Grad, then start pumping up those points for your team!
Go Team Go!