Test Your Knowledge
Welcome, Class. Please find your seats and take out your No. 2 pencils. Below are some sample questions for a High School placement test.
1) In the sequence: 42, 46, 57, 61, 72, …, what number should come next?
2) Aunt Alice borrowed $600.00 at a 4.25% annual interest rate. How much interest will she pay after one year?
3) Which word does not belong with the others?
4) Preferred most nearly means:
5) Look for mistakes in spelling:
A. Lake Erie in Ohio has become a tourist location.
B. The coaches gave the players their uniforms.
C. They told us that the plumers would not charge us.
D. No mistakes
Do you think you have the correct answers?