Activity from 2013 December (page 3)
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Thu, December 19th, 2013 at 6:00 am
Q: Who loves showing off their knowledge of obscure information?
Q: Who loves showing off their ability to use Swagbucks Search to find answers about obscure information?
Q: Who loves winning Swag Bucks for the above actions?
If you answered “Me” to any of those 3 questions than you will LOVE the newly revamped Twitter Trivia!
Here is how it will work (and some tips for winning, too)
– Randomly throughout Thursday we will tweet a trivia question via @swagbucks on twitter.
– As soon as you have the answer to that trivia question go to swagbucks.com and enter the answer IN ALL CAPS in the Swag Code Box. If you are among the first x-number of people to enter the code correctly you will be instantly awarded x-number of Swag Bucks. The numbers of winners for each question and the amount of Swag Bucks won might change each week but will be announced prior to the question.
Today’s Twitter Trivia breakdown:
HINTS on how to win:
– Follow @swagbucks on Twitter. You don’t need a Twitter account. Just click the Twitter button under “Stay Connected” on the left side of the Swagbucks home page. Or click here.
– As soon as you know the trivia answer enter it in the Swag Code box in ALL CAPS. You will instantly be notified if you have won or if the pre-announced number of winners has already been exhausted.
– You can share the correct answer or the question but remember the Swag Bucks are limited by number of winners, not time, so it could become expired at any minute – make sure you enter it for yourself first! (The toolbar Swag Code Checker will not be in effect)
– Each question has a new batch of winners – you have the potential to win a total of 13 Swag Bucks Today – December 19th – from Twitter Trivia alone! Each question is open to all Swagbucks members in all countries.
Are you enjoying our new format? If you have any questions leave them in the comments below and we will do our best to answer. We also look forward to your feedback throughout the day.
Remember, when you use the Swagbucks Search feature you could win a Collector’s Bill! Click here for more info on our Holidays 2013 Collector’s Bills set.
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Wed, December 18th, 2013 at 2:00 pm
Being the animal loving, philanthropic, environment-caring company that we are, we’ve teamed up with our friends at WWF to bring you an amazing opportunity. We know how generous our Swaggernauts are, as we see the constant donations being brought in through our available charity funds. Now, here’s a chance to truly make a difference in […]
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Wed, December 18th, 2013 at 11:55 am
Have a holly, jolly Christmas; It’s the best time of the year What could make this season better but specially designed Holidays 2013 Collector’s Bills! Enjoy the spirit of the season as we celebrate Christmas and New Year’s with a set of 5 unique Swag Bucks bills. Beginning Thursday, December 19th at 00:00:01 am Pacific […]
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Wed, December 18th, 2013 at 9:00 am
There’s one week left until Christmas, but here’s a little early gift – the opportunity to meet another Swaggernaut! Please say hi to 4Texas, from Fort Worth, TX. Read how he’s doing all he can to provide for and take care of his family – and using Swagbucks as a way to get them some […]
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Wed, December 18th, 2013 at 6:00 am
Happy Wednesday, Swag Nation! Welcome back, everyone. Over the Weekend, we played a variety of quick games that require quick thinking and you all tackled them with skill. Especially, after a little advice from EvilScotsman1974. If you’ve been looking to improve your Fruit Master scores, definitely take a look. Evil has surely proven himself the […]
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Tue, December 17th, 2013 at 12:05 pm
You’ve been asking, we’ve been working hard to make it happen. Starting now Activities such as Encrave contribute points to your team total! Every time you earn Swag Bucks for completing Activities adds 1 point. Haven’t joined the Team Challenge yet? It is not too late! Find out if you are Naughty or Nice by […]
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Tue, December 17th, 2013 at 11:00 am
With Christmas right around the corner, there’s still time to get all of your shopping done! And when you shop at QVC.com and place an order before 12/20, you’ll get GUARANTEED delivery before 12/25! And if that isn’t enough, we’ll give you 4 Swag Bucks for every dollar you spend! CLICK HERE TO SHOP!
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Tue, December 17th, 2013 at 6:00 am
Hey Swaggernauts! It’s Tuesday, which means it’s time for the Twitter Tuesday Phrase That Pays (a.k.a. TTPTP), the contest where your creativity is rewarded with Swag Bucks (in addition to that warm, fuzzy feeling). Instead of all the bells and whistles, we’re going to keep it really simple. If you want a chance to win […]
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Mon, December 16th, 2013 at 4:46 pm
The holidays are upon us and you’ve made sure to include every important person in your life on your shopping list. Leave it to Swagbucks to address your next to-do. We’re pleased to announce that the Swagbucks Extension for Google Chrome browsers is ready, willing and able to take you and your list for a […]
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Mon, December 16th, 2013 at 1:00 pm
Another week begins, and let’s continue meeting new Swaggernauts! Today we meet HLynn83, from Webster, MA. As a stay at home mom with 3 youngsters, read about how she’s fallen in love with Swagbucks (as most people do!). How does Swagbucks work for me? It works amazingly!! I joined the Swagbucks website a while back […]
Don't Miss a Single Post
Subscribe to the RSS Feed Or enter your email address
to have our blog delivered to you.
Sign Up for the Newsletter
Enter your email address
to sign up for the newsletter.
Like Us on Facebook
Search By Category
Blogs We Like