Saturday Do-It-Yourself: Ceiling Fan Decor
Happy Weekend, Swag Nation! Today’s DIY project comes to us from Sally, from Devon, PA. Check out this very crafty use for an old ceiling fan!
- Old ceiling fan (wires removed)
- Ornaments – I used 8 (4 each color) Dollar Tree or any other cheap ornaments
- Wreath – I used an old advent wrath but you can just use a green wreath and ad holly, berries, etc.
- Lights – I used a mini light battery operated set
- Entwine the mini lights into the wreath
- Place the ceiling fan bottom into the wreath
- Add the ornaments
- Turn on the lights
Thank you for this very fun project, Sally!
Have a great weekend everyone!
And remember, send your recipes and DIY ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org, please include a picture and your Swag Name. If we publish your DIY, you will get 500 Swag Bucks!