Twitter Trivia Looks Back at 2013
It’s Twitter Trivia Day!
Here is how it will work (and some tips for winning, too)
– Randomly throughout Thursday we will tweet a trivia question via @swagbucks on twitter.
– As soon as you have the answer to that trivia question go to swagbucks.com and enter the answer IN ALL CAPS in the Swag Code Box. If you are among the first x-number of people to enter the code correctly you will be instantly awarded x-number of Swag Bucks. The numbers of winners for each question and the amount of Swag Bucks won might change each week but will be announced prior to the question.
Today’s Twitter Trivia breakdown:
- The first 4,000 people to enter the correct answer in the Swag Code box to the first Twitter Trivia Question today will each win 2 Swag Bucks!
- The first 3,000 people to enter the correct answer in the Swag Code box to the second Twitter Trivia Question today will each win 3 Swag Bucks!
- The first 2,500 people to enter the correct answer in the Swag Code box to the third Twitter Trivia Question today will each win 3 Swag Bucks!
- The first 3,500 people to enter the correct answer in the Swag Code box to the fourth Twitter Trivia Question today will each win 4 Swag Bucks!
HINTS on how to win:
– Follow @swagbucks on Twitter. You don’t need a Twitter account. Just click the Twitter button under “Stay Connected” on the left side of the Swagbucks home page. Or click here.
– As soon as you know the trivia answer enter it in the Swag Code box in ALL CAPS. You will instantly be notified if you have won or if the pre-announced number of winners has already been exhausted.
– You can share the correct answer or the question but remember the Swag Bucks are limited by number of winners, not time, so it could become expired at any minute – make sure you enter it for yourself first! (The toolbar Swag Code Checker will not be in effect)
– Each question has a new batch of winners – you have the potential to win a total of 12 Swag Bucks Today – December 26h – from Twitter Trivia alone! Each question is open to all Swagbucks members in all countries.
Special Rules for Dec 26, 2013 – All Twitter Trivia questions will involve a look back at Swagbucks during 2013 so to make things more interesting all correct answers will need to be entered in the Swag Code box both in ALL CAPS but also SDRAWKCAB! (That’s BACKWARDS, folks!). For example – if the Twitter Trivia question is “What daily offers gives you 2 Swag Bucks without any obligation? The answer to enter in the Swag Code box is OSON (NOSO spelled backwards).
Remember, when you use the Swagbucks Search feature you could win a Collector’s Bill! Click here for more info on our Holidays 2013 Collector’s Bills set.