Swagbucks Book Club – Love Is In The Air
It’s Friday which means it is time for the Swagbucks Book Club! Don’t forget that next week, Jan 31, we will be discussing the January reading selection: The Husband’s Secret by Laine Moriarty. That also means it is time to start choosing our February reading selection. February is our favorite month here at Swagbucks because not only do we get to celebrate Valentine’s Day but it is also our birthday on February 25th! The entire month is filled with love and appreciation which makes it the perfect month to select a book with a twist of romance. Romance can come in many varieties so today we will vote on the genre and next week we can vote on specific titles within the winning genre. Below I’ve included a few suggested titles that might appear to give you a better idea of the specific genres. As always, I’m open to your suggestions in the comments.
Genres with examples:
- Classic Literature – A Farewell To Arms, Lolita, Middlemarch
- Recent Fiction – The Rosie Project, Under the Wide and Starry Sky: A Novel, She’s Come Undone
- Flashback Fiction – The Thorn Birds, Scruples, The Summerhouse
- Historical Fiction – Winter Sea, The Shoemaker’s Wife, Finding Rebecca: A Novel of Love and the Holocaust
- Light Hearted Fiction – Something Borrowed, The Notebook, Remember Me?
The poll will be open throughout the weekend.
Today’s Discussion Question: What existing book title best describes your life?
On Monday I will randomly choose 3 people and award them with 25 Swag Bucks!