Swagbucks Riddle Time!
How’s Puzzle Day going for you, fellow Swaggernaut?!?!
We hope you’re having fun, because we are! Now, who doesn’t love trying to solve a riddle? See below for 10 riddles and see if you can answer them all correctly!
- Q: What has a face and two hands but no arms or legs? A: Clock
- Q: What is the easiest way to double your money? A: Hold it in front of a mirror
- Q: What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive? A: Glove
- Q: What has to be broken before you can use it? A: Egg
- Q: What has a neck but no head? A: Bottle
- Q: What gets wetter as it dries? A: Towel
- Q: What goes up and doesn’t come back down? A: Age
- Q: What belongs to you but is used more by others? A: Your name
- Q: Everyone has it and no one can lose it, what is it? A: Shadow
- Q: It’s been around for millions of years, but it’s no more than a month old. What is it? A: Moon
Add your answers in the comments below and at 1pm, we’ll hook up 5 people with 25 SBs who correctly solved all 10 riddles!
UPDATE: See above for the correct answers! And check your ledger to see if you were one of the five random winners! Thanks for playing!