TSG’s Tips – Stay Healthy This Cold and Flu Season
It’s flu season! Don’t get excited – nobody likes having the flu, especially this guy!
So what can you do to make sure you stay healthy during cold and flu season? Well, first things first – you might want to consider getting the flu vaccine. It’s your best defense – and here are 10 other tips that should help:
- Wash your hands, frequently. Germs are EVERYWHERE!
- Stay away from sharing objects with others (sharing, in general and especially of Swag Codes, is encouraged)
- Avoid touching your mouth, nose and eyes
- Get enough rest, don’t get run-down
- Do what you can to eliminate stress
- After using tissues, throw them away immediately
- Maintain a healthy diet and exercise on the regular
- Keep your distance from people you know are feeling sick
- If you’re feeling sick, avoid contact with the elderly
- If you’re sick, STAY HOME FROM WORK OR SCHOOL! Don’t be a hero.
Any other tips for our Swaggernauts? Leave them in the comments below! They’ll be much appreciated by everyone!
TSG wishes you all great health!