Saturday Do-It-Yourself – Alfredo Beef Sandwiches!
Happy Weekend! Today’s DIY comes from akenowinning, from North Lauderdale, FL. This delicious recipe is easy to make and looks so tasty! Read more below:
Here’s what you’ll need to make the Alfredo Beef Sandwich:
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 6 hoagie buns
- 1 (15 ounce) jar Classico® Light Creamy Alfredo pasta sauce
- 6 slices provolone cheese
Here’s what you do it all:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl combine egg, bread crumbs, garlic salt, and pepper. Add ground beef; mix well. Shape mixture into twenty-four 1 1/4-inch meatballs. Arrange in a 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
- Split hoagie buns nearly all the way through but leave a long side attached. Spread 2 tablespoons of Classico® Light Creamy Alfredo pasta sauce over the bottom of each bun. Fill buns with meatballs and cheese.
- Place sandwiches on a large baking sheet. Bake, uncovered, for 6 to 8 minutes or until buns are toasted and cheese is melted. Meanwhile, heat the remaining Classico® Light Creamy Alfredo pasta sauce and serve with sandwiches for dipping.
Wowzers – this looks amazing! Swaggernauts – let us know if you make it this weekend! Thanks, akenowinning for this DIY!
If you would like to submit a DIY or a favorite recipe please send it (with your Swag Name and a picture, please) to email@example.com. If we publish your submission you will get 500 Swag Bucks!