Saturday Do-It-Yourself: Chicken Pot Pies!
It’s Super Bowl weekend! The game should be fun. The commercials will be hilarious. But, what’s most important??? The FOOD you serve at your party! Thanks to shany05, from Fairbury, NE here’s a delicious recipe that will have your guests giving YOU a trophy!
Chicken Pot Pies – by shany05
This recipe makes 12 pot pies!
You will need:
- 2 chicken breasts (I use Tyson precooked)
- half a small bag of cut broccoli (I used birds eye)
- 1 can of cream of chicken with herb soup/ just cream of chicken
- 1 can of cream of broccoli and cheese soup
- 2 and 1/4 cups of Bisquick mix
- 2/3 cup of milk
- 1/3 cup of sour cream
Here’s what you do:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Then in one bowl mix up your biscuit mix (the Bisquick mix and milk)T
- Steam your broccoli then begin to spoon out your biscuit mixture into small balls you will be lining muffin pan with them
- Then roll each ball out and then line your greased muffin hole with one, then set aside
- In another bowl mix up both the cream of chicken and the cream of broccoli and cheese soups with the sour cream
- Chop the broccoli and chicken up and stir in with the mix
- Once the mix is made spoon into the muffin pan then with the remainder of your biscuit mix
- Make 12 small balls and roll them out
- Place on top of each then poke hole in top of them for venting
- Put in oven for 8 to 10 minutes
These sound AMAZING! Thank you for sharing this easy to make DIY recipe! We hope some of our Swaggernauts give these a try this weekend! Let us know if you made them!
If you would like to submit a DIY or a favorite recipe please send it (with your Swag Name and a picture, please) to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we publish your submission you will get 500 Swag Bucks!