Twitter Trivia Celebrates Swagbucks 6th Birthday
Q: Who loves showing off their knowledge of obscure information?
Q: Who loves showing off their ability to use Swagbucks Search to find answers about obscure information?
Q: Who loves winning Swag Bucks for the above actions?
Q: Who loves to do all of this and NOT share the answers with others???
If you answered “Me” to any of those questions then you will LOVE Twitter Trivia!
Here is how it will work:
- Randomly throughout Thursday we will tweet a trivia question via @swagbucks on Twitter.
- As soon as you have the answer to that trivia question go to swagbucks.com and enter the answer IN ALL CAPS in the Swag Code Box. If you are among the first x-number of people to enter the code correctly you will be instantly awarded x-number of Swag Bucks. The numbers of winners for each question and the amount of Swag Bucks won might change each week but will be announced prior to the question.
- Each question has a new batch of winners – you have the potential to win a total of 10 Swag Bucks Today – February 20th – from Twitter Trivia alone! Each question is open to all Swagbucks members in all countries.
HINTS on how to win:
- Follow @swagbucks on Twitter. You don’t need a Twitter account. Just click the Twitter button under “Stay Connected” on the left side of the Swagbucks home page. Or click here.
- Use the Swagbucks Search function to find the answer – that’s the best part about TRIVIA! Don’t you agree? That satisfaction of knowing that YOU were able to discover the answer on your own?!
- It’s OK share the correct answer but remember the Swag Bucks are limited by number of winners, not time, so it could become expired at any minute – make sure you enter it for yourself first! (The toolbar Swag Code Checker will not be in effect)
Today’s Twitter Trivia breakdown:
- The first 5,000 people to enter the correct answer in the Swag Code box to the first Twitter Trivia Question today will each win 2 Swag Bucks!
- The first 5,000 people to enter the correct answer in the Swag Code box to the second Twitter Trivia Question today will each win 3 Swag Bucks!
- The first 4,000 people to enter the correct answer in the Swag Code box to the third Twitter Trivia Question today will each win 5 Swag Bucks!
Are you enjoying our new format? If you have any questions leave them in the comments below and we will do our best to answer. We also look forward to your feedback throughout the day.
In case you were unable to play today, below are the 3 questions (and answers):
- Q: The classic upright letter block board game from 1958 that’s also a button for our 6th Birthday was produced in this city. A: FURTH (RSVP was the game. PS – have you RSVP’d to our 6th Bday yet??)
- Q: According to the Chinese Zodiac calendar, which animal would Swagbucks be? A: RAT (Swagbucks was “born” on February 25, 2008)
- Q: During our 5th Birthday Blowout last year, which city was the 4th Swaggernaut to win $1,000 from? A: CONWAY (She was lucky enough to win – will you be a winner this year?)
Thanks for playing – see you next week!