Twitter Tuesday Phrase That Pays is Acting Like a Child
It’s Tuesday, which means it’s time for the Twitter Tuesday Phrase That Pays (a.k.a. TTPTP), the contest where your creativity is rewarded with Swag Bucks (in addition to that warm, fuzzy feeling). Instead of all the bells and whistles, we’re going to keep it really simple.
If you want a chance to win the #TTPTP, just do the following:
- Make sure you have a Twitter account, it’s free to create an account and sign up.
- Make sure you follow Swagbucks.
- Create a message in 140 characters or less that has #TTPTP in it, along with whatever the TTPTP challenge is.
- Enter that message into the “Compose New Tweet” box on the left-hand side of the Twitter home screen.
- Hit the “Tweet” button to broadcast your message to the world, and sit back and wait to (hopefully) be rewarded for your wit and creativity.
On Wednesday, 3 Runners Up will win 50 Swag Bucks and one lucky winner will be awarded with 500 Swag Bucks!
Today’s TTPTP Challenge is: In honor of our upcoming 6th birthday – what’s one piece of advice you wish you could give your 6-year old self?
Don’t forget to include your Swag Name!
Be Creative! Good Luck!
And don’t forget to RSVP for our 6th Birthday – if you haven’t already!
This week’s runners-up (winning 50 Swag Bucks each) are:
“Don’t be afraid to try new things and take risks, it’s scarier to never try, than it is to try and fail.” – lyvid214 from Le Mesa, CA
“My advice: don’t do those annoying things to your older sisters. They’ll hold it over your head the rest of your life!” – Number10trigger from Plymouth, IN
“When you grow up, date the smart guys, not the cute ones or the bad boys.” – enigma6 from Hampton, VA
This week’s winner (getting 500 Swag Bucks) is:
“Later on, everyone will tell you how nice you look with glasses!” – Romanticorp from Fort Gordon, GA
Congratulations to our winners and everyone who shared their advice! See you next week for another exciting installment of #TTPTP!