Twitter Tuesday Phrase That Pays is Falling in Love
It’s Tuesday, which means it’s time for the Twitter Tuesday Phrase That Pays (a.k.a. TTPTP), the contest where your creativity is rewarded with Swag Bucks (in addition to that warm, fuzzy feeling). Instead of all the bells and whistles, we’re going to keep it really simple.
If you want a chance to win the #TTPTP, just do the following:
- Make sure you have a Twitter account, it’s free to create an account and sign up.
- Make sure you follow Swagbucks.
- Create a message in 140 characters or less that has #TTPTP in it, along with whatever the TTPTP challenge is.
- Enter that message into the “Compose New Tweet” box on the left-hand side of the Twitter home screen.
- Hit the “Tweet” button to broadcast your message to the world, and sit back and wait to (hopefully) be rewarded for your wit and creativity.
On Wednesday, 3 Runners Up will win 50 Swag Bucks and one lucky winner will be awarded with 500 Swag Bucks!
Today’s TTPTP Challenge is: What is the most creative Valentine’s Day idea you can think of and why?
Don’t forget to include your Swag Name!
Be Creative! Good Luck!
This week’s runners-up (winning 50 Swag Bucks each) are
“A Valentine’s gift treasure hunt following clues attached to little red paper hearts hidden about the house” - t40mas, from the United Kingdom
“Give ur LUV 12 roses/anything they like. Attach dated note 2 each stem/item with promise 2 treat ‘em on the date.” – crihfi001, from Knoxville, TN
“Creative valentine? Shoveling snow in the shape of a heart & writing my Valentine’s name w/ food coloring!” - rychepet, from Michigan
This week’s winner (getting 500 Swag Bucks) is:
“DIY scratch off tickets Vday style cuz he loves to win the lottery & under each heart was a cute prize!” - Leahbeutler, from Illinois
Congratulations to our winners and everyone who showed their love with an entry! See you next week for another exciting installment of #TTPTP!