Twitter Tuesday Phrase That Pays is in the Kitchen
It’s Tuesday, which means it’s time for the Twitter Tuesday Phrase That Pays (a.k.a. TTPTP), the contest where your creativity is rewarded with Swag Bucks (in addition to that warm, fuzzy feeling). Instead of all the bells and whistles, we’re going to keep it really simple.
If you want a chance to win the #TTPTP, just do the following:
- Make sure you have a Twitter account, it’s free to create an account and sign up.
- Make sure you follow Swagbucks.
- Create a message in 140 characters or less that has #TTPTP in it, along with whatever the TTPTP challenge is.
- Enter that message into the “Compose New Tweet” box on the left-hand side of the Twitter home screen.
- Hit the “Tweet” button to broadcast your message to the world, and sit back and wait to (hopefully) be rewarded for your wit and creativity.
On Wednesday, 3 Runners Up will win 50 Swag Bucks and one lucky winner will be awarded with 500 Swag Bucks!
Today’s TTPTP Challenge is: If there was a sandwich named after you, what would it be called and what would be in it?
Don’t forget to include your Swag Name!
Be Creative! Good Luck!
This week’s runners-up (winning 50 Swag Bucks each) are
“Rushin’ Potty Porky” and whats in it is pulled pork, hot peppers, chipotle, pickled jalapenos on a fresh garlic bagel” – loriha, from Hamilton, ON
“I’d call it The Lizard and it would be a long john doughnut, w/chocolate frosting and green gummy lizards inside.” – bethycat, from Wisconsin
“The “My Friends’ Opinion of Me”: Lots of bologna (baloney) on rye (wry) with a generous layer of peaNut butter.” – SnowLover48, from Cary, NC
This week’s winner (getting 500 Swag Bucks) is:
“Wu-Tang Sandwich Ain’t Nuthin’ to Fork With: bacon, cheddar, and bread (think about it!) Get that cash son!” – gitdamoney, from San Luis Obispo, CA
Congratulations to our winners and everyone who cooked up an entry – they all sound DELICIOUS!! See you next week for another exciting installment of #TTPTP!