Swagbucks Tips and Tricks – Updating Your Email Notifications
Good morning, Swaggernauts! It’s a beautiful day, isn’t it?
We know you get a lot of email. Who doesn’t? And we also know that you might not want it all. Don’t worry – we’re not offended.
One way YOU can control which email notifications you receive from Swagbucks is to update your settings in our Notifications Preference Center!
Here’s what you do:
1. Click on My Settings – to do this, hover over your name in the upper right corner of any page on Swagbucks and you’ll see a drop-down menu.
2. Click on Notifications
3. You can then decide which emails you’d like to receive from us by checking (or un-checking each box)
- Special Offers – Receive new and special earning opportunities. And earn Swag Bucks for it!
- New Product Alerts – Be ‘in the know’ on new product releases and changes/updates to the Swagbucks community
- Exclusive deals in Shop & Earn stores – Receive exclusive savings and deals from your favorite stores. And earn Swag Bucks for it!
- Limited-time Reward Opportunities – Get in on all the fun and action of the community with Swagstakes, Swag Codes, Collector’s Bills and more!
- New games or tournaments – The latest news and updates for you game lovers
- New Swagbucks TV videos to watch – New videos, channels and updates about Swagbucks TV
- Daily InBucks – Receive additional earning opportunities daily!
- Welcome Series – A special introduction just for brand new members
- Birthday gift – Our gift to you on your special day!
Any changes you make to your email notifications will take effect immediately. And as noted in the image above, Your preferences here do not affect the important emails like password reminders and order confirmations that you will automatically receive.
Let us know if you have any questions!