Twitter Tuesday Phrase That Pays Celebrates Mardi Gras!
It’s Tuesday, which means it’s time for the Twitter Tuesday Phrase That Pays (a.k.a. TTPTP), the contest where your creativity is rewarded with Swag Bucks (in addition to that warm, fuzzy feeling). Instead of all the bells and whistles, we’re going to keep it really simple.
If you want a chance to win the #TTPTP, just do the following:
- Make sure you have a Twitter account, it’s free to create an account and sign up.
- Make sure you follow Swagbucks.
- Create a message in 140 characters or less that has #TTPTP in it, along with whatever the TTPTP challenge is.
- Enter that message into the “Compose New Tweet” box on the left-hand side of the Twitter home screen.
- Hit the “Tweet” button to broadcast your message to the world, and sit back and wait to (hopefully) be rewarded for your wit and creativity.
On Wednesday, 3 Runners Up will win 50 Swag Bucks and one lucky winner will be awarded with 500 Swag Bucks!
Today’s TTPTP Challenge is: Today is Mardi Gras, so if Swagbucks was a drink, what would it be called and what would be in it?
Don’t forget to include your Swag Name!
Be Creative! Good Luck!
This week’s runners-up (winning 50 Swag Bucks each) are:
“My Mardi Gras drink is the “Swagbuckaroo” def colorful & green with a little “kick-back” for the payback cha-ching!” – Skateronice, from Machesney Park, IL
“I would call it a Swagalicious Explosion made with Tequila, vodka, orange juice and cranberry juice.” – Skirou35, from Oshawa, Ontario
“SWAGGER STAGGER SAZERAC: 3 parts Maker’s Mark 46, ¾ part simple syrup, Peychard bitters, absinthe, lemon twist” – confederateblue, from Texas
This week’s winner (getting 500 Swag Bucks) is:
“Swagtini – Search Gin, a touch of Special Offer dry vermouth, a Shop and Earn olive, on the rocks with Encrave.” – natblaze, from Naperville, IL
Congratulations to our winners and everyone who shared their delicious drink ideas! See you next week for another exciting installment of #TTPTP!