Twitter Tuesday Phrase That Pays is in Full Bloom
It’s Tuesday, which means it’s time for the Twitter Tuesday Phrase That Pays (a.k.a. TTPTP), the contest where your creativity is rewarded with Swag Bucks (in addition to that warm, fuzzy feeling). Instead of all the bells and whistles, we’re going to keep it really simple.
If you want a chance to win the #TTPTP, just do the following:
- Make sure you have a Twitter account, it’s free to create an account and sign up.
- Make sure you follow Swagbucks.
- Create a message in 140 characters or less that has #TTPTP in it, along with whatever the TTPTP challenge is.
- Enter that message into the “Compose New Tweet” box on the left-hand side of the Twitter home screen.
- Hit the “Tweet” button to broadcast your message to the world, and sit back and wait to (hopefully) be rewarded for your wit and creativity.
Today’s TTPTP Challenge is: If Swagbucks was a newly discovered flower, what would it be called and why?
On Wednesday, 3 Runners Up will win 50 Swag Bucks and one lucky winner will be awarded with 500 Swag Bucks!
Don’t forget to include your Swag Name!
Be creative! Good Luck!
This week’s runners-up (winning 50 Swag Bucks each) are:
“If Swagbucks were a newly discovered flower, it’d be named the Paisy because it’s the flower that Pays” – sarahy0211, from Cerritos, CA
“If Swagbucks was a newly discovered flower, what would it be called and why? Searchinivy it creates an itch to win” – Webrock, from Mooresville, IN
“Swagnolia Forevergreen. Beautiful green flowers that bring joy & luck to Swaggers forever” – bargainshopper11, from Indianapolis, IN
This week’s winner (getting 500 Swag Bucks) is:
“If Swagbucks was a newly discovered flower it would be Rewardium Maximi of the Facilitatus Freebus family” – sgandour from Ontario, CA
Congratulations to our winners and everyone that submitted an entry! Let’s all plant those seeds and watch them grow!! We’ll see you next week for another installment of #TTPTP!