Twitter Tuesday Phrase That Pays is Joking Around
It’s Tuesday, which means it’s time for the Twitter Tuesday Phrase That Pays (a.k.a. TTPTP), the contest where your creativity is rewarded with Swag Bucks (in addition to that warm, fuzzy feeling). Instead of all the bells and whistles, we’re going to keep it really simple.
If you want a chance to win the #TTPTP, just do the following:
- Make sure you have a Twitter account, it’s free to create an account and sign up.
- Make sure you follow Swagbucks.
- Create a message in 140 characters or less that has #TTPTP in it, along with whatever the TTPTP challenge is.
- Enter that message into the “Compose New Tweet” box on the left-hand side of the Twitter home screen.
- Hit the “Tweet” button to broadcast your message to the world, and sit back and wait to (hopefully) be rewarded for your wit and creativity.
Today’s TTPTP Challenge is to finish this joke: 3 Swaggernauts walk into a bar…
On Wednesday, 3 Runners Up will win 50 Swag Bucks and one lucky winner will be awarded with 500 Swag Bucks!
Don’t forget to include your Swag Name!
Be hilarious! Be creative! Good Luck!
We decided to have a little fun of our own to announce our 3 Runners Up and Winner! Check it out below!
And thank you to everyone who submitted their joke in this week’s challenge! We hope you had fun with it! See you next week for another installment of #TTPTP!