Twitter Tuesday Phrase That Pays is Time Traveling
It’s Tuesday, which means it’s time for the Twitter Tuesday Phrase That Pays (a.k.a. TTPTP), the contest where your creativity is rewarded with Swag Bucks (in addition to that warm, fuzzy feeling). Instead of all the bells and whistles, we’re going to keep it really simple.
If you want a chance to win the #TTPTP, just do the following:
- Make sure you have a Twitter account, it’s free to create an account and sign up.
- Make sure you follow Swagbucks.
- Create a message in 140 characters or less that has #TTPTP in it, along with whatever the TTPTP challenge is.
- Enter that message into the “Compose New Tweet” box on the left-hand side of the Twitter home screen.
- Hit the “Tweet” button to broadcast your message to the world, and sit back and wait to (hopefully) be rewarded for your wit and creativity.
Today’s TTPTP Challenge is: If you were frozen in time, which decade would you choose and why?
On Wednesday, 3 Runners Up will win 50 Swag Bucks and one lucky winner will be awarded with 500 Swag Bucks!
Don’t forget to include your Swag Name!
Be creative! Good Luck!
This week’s runners-up (winning 50 Swag Bucks each) are:
“The 60s before 68: AMAZING music & seeing the Beatles 1st time, great fashion, bargains & antibiotics are around.” – Tonks78, from Chicago, IL
“If I could be frozen in time I’d go back to the 90′s and invent Google, Facebook, Twitter, & #Swagbucks” – xxxLOVINITxxx, from Mississippi
“If you were frozen in time, I would choose either The 50′s or 60′s so I could be “Swagging To The Oldies” – DOBIE66, from St. Paul, MN
This week’s winner (getting 500 Swag Bucks) is:
“80′s. Simpler time when technology hasn’t completely taken over and kids played outside using their imagination.” – Soliver1, from San Marcos, CA
Congratulations to our winners and everyone that submitted an entry! We’ll see you next week for another installment of #TTPTP!