Announcing 10,000,000 Members, 10,000,000 Stories Contest
I’ve worked at Swagbucks for over 4 years, and in that time I’ve had the pleasure of hearing and reading so many stories from members like you.
Members who have used Swagbucks to do extraordinary things, to fund holidays, reconnect with family and friends, and even help with bringing future Swagbucks members into the world.
When we passed the 10 Million member mark here at Swagbucks it got us thinking about the 10 Million stories that have come from all you, so we created a contest to share your stories and for everyone to vote for their favorites! The top 10 vote getters will each win a brand new Samsung Chromebook that they can use to tell the next chapter of their Swagbucks Story!
Starting on Monday, April 14th at 00:00:01PT, we’re launching the “10,000,000 Members, 10,000,000 Stories” contest.
Here’s how you enter:
1. Tell us your Swagbucks Story in a single picture – be creative, have fun, and keep it positive! Think about what Swagbucks has done for or meant to you, and then have fun capturing it in a single picture where you hold a sign telling us what it means – here are some examples we did:
We know you can outdo us, so this weekend get your entry ready!
2. Starting Monday, April 14th at 00:00:01 PT you’ll be able to enter the contest. You must be signed into Swagbucks to make a valid entry. You’ll see a place to submit your picture along with an area to write a description telling us even more. Start your description with one of the five pre-written phrases OR choose “Other” to create your own from scratch!
3. Click the submit button, then click “See Gallery” to see your entry and the others submitted so far.
4. VOTE! Whether you decide to create your own entry or not, you’ll help determine who our winners are. Vote early and often (even vote for yourself!), because the contest ends on Thursday, April 24th.
That’s it! If you’re a Swagbucks Member in the US, UK or Canada, take some time this weekend getting your entry ready! I can’t wait to see what you come up with.
Hal from Team Swagbucks
For a list of the Official Rules, please click here.
TOP 6 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Who can submit an entry? Any Swagbucks member in the US, Canada or the UK can enter and vote.
- How many times can I enter? We allow one entry per Swagbucks member.
- When does the voting period begin? You can vote as soon as the contest begins on Monday, April 14, 2014.
- How many times can I vote each day? You can vote for as many entries as you want (including your own) once per day.
- When does the submission and voting period end? The submission and voting period ends at 11:59:59pm PT on Thursday, April 24th, 2014.
- When will the winners be announced? We will announce the winners on Friday, April 25th, 2014.