Saturday Do-It-Yourself: Sandi’s Lasagna
If we’ve learned anything from Garfield, it’s that lasagna is just plain awesome. For today’s DIY, we’ve got a great recipe for you from uspsandi, from Manassas, VA:
I have Swagbucks working for me in every aspect of my kitchen!! Not only is this a really easy recipe, but by going though the coupons on Swagbucks, I save $$ and earn Swag Bucks, too!!
- 1 box of lasagne noodles
- Jar of spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 pound of ground beef
- 1C shredded cheddar
- 1C. shredded Monterrey jack
- 1C grated Parmesan cheese
- 1C mozzarella cheese
- 13×9 pan
- Preheat oven to 350
- Boil 15 lasagna noodles per package instructions. When they are done cooking, put them in a dishpan (or any size container that will hold them) of COLD water. (this stops the cooking and keeps them from sticking!!
- Fry your ground meat until it’s done, mix it with a jar of spaghetti sauce.
- Spread 2T of the sauce on the bottom of the pan (this prevents it from sticking to the pan)
- Layer 3 noodles side by side…Spoon 3T of sauce on them,spreading evenly and sprinkle with Monterrey Jack cheese.
- Layer 3 noodles on top of the Monterrey Jack cheese….Spoon 3T of sauce on the noodles, spreading evenly and sprinkle with shredded cheddar.
- Layer 3 noodles on top of the cheddar, spoon 3T of sauce on the noodles, spreading evenly , sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Layer 3 noodles on top of the Parmesan, Use the remainder of the sauce on the last 3 noodles, spreading evenly. Sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with foil…..
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes, uncover and bake for 10 more minutes…and enjoy!!!
I serve it with a side order of garlic bread…and my family loves it!!
Thank you for this delicious recipe!!
If you would like to submit a DIY or a favorite recipe please send it (with your Swag Name and a picture, please) to email@example.com. If we publish your submission you will get 500 Swag Bucks!