Saturday Do-It-Yourself: Strawberry-Kiwi Cream Tart
Happy weekend! Here’s a delicious recipe that might be a perfect fit for Easter (mostly because it just looks yummy)! It comes from KrisDougFund, from New Bedford, MA.
Strawberry-Kiwi Cream Tart
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup sugar
- 8 Tbsp. butter, meltedFilling
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1½ tsp. vanilla
- ¼ tsp. almond extract (this can be omitted, if need be)
- 1 4-oz. package instant vanilla puddingTopping
- 1 or 2 kiwis, sliced
- 1 cup strawberries, slicedDirections:
- Preheat oven to 375F. Grease a 9- or 10-inch tart pan.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter; press onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake for 6-8 minutes. Let cool on wire rack.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and almond extract until smooth and combined. Spread over cooled crust.
- Make pudding according to package instructions. Pour over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate for at least 10-15 minutes, or until reasonably firm.
- Decorate with fruit as desired.
If you would like to submit a DIY or a favorite recipe please send it (with your Swag Name and a picture, please) to email@example.com. If we publish your submission you will get 500 Swag Bucks!