Twitter Trivia – Come On Down!!!
Q: Who loves showing off their knowledge of obscure information?
Q: Who loves showing off their ability to use Swagbucks Search to find answers about obscure information?
Q: Who loves winning Swag Bucks for the above actions?
Q: Who loves to do all of this and NOT share the answers with others??? (It’s ok if you share the answer, but wouldn’t it be cooler not to?)
If you answered “Me” to any of those questions then you will LOVE Twitter Trivia!
Here is how it will work:
– Randomly throughout Thursday we will tweet a trivia question via @swagbucks on Twitter.
– As soon as you have the answer to that trivia question go to swagbucks.com and enter the answer IN ALL CAPS in the Swag Code Box. If you are among the first x-number of people to enter the code correctly you will be instantly awarded x-number of Swag Bucks. The numbers of winners for each question and the amount of Swag Bucks won might change each week but will be announced prior to the question.
– Each question has a new batch of winners – you have the potential to win a total of 16 Swag Bucks Today – April 10th – from Twitter Trivia alone! Each question is open to all Swagbucks members in all countries.
HINTS on how to win:
– Follow @swagbucks on Twitter. You don’t need a Twitter account. Just click the Twitter button under “Stay Connected” on the left side of the Swagbucks home page. Or click here.
– Use the Swagbucks Search function to find the answer – that’s the best part about TRIVIA! Don’t you agree? That satisfaction of knowing that YOU were able to discover the answer on your own?!
Today’s Twitter Trivia breakdown:
- The first 4,000 people to enter the correct answer in the Swag Code box to the first Twitter Trivia Question today will each win 4 Swag Bucks!
- The first 2,000 people to enter the correct answer in the Swag Code box to the second Twitter Trivia Question today will each win 4 Swag Bucks!
- The first 2,000 people to enter the correct answer in the Swag Code box to the third Twitter Trivia Question today will each win 5 Swag Bucks!
- The first 3,000 people to enter the correct answer in the Swag Code box to the fourth Twitter Trivia Question today will each win 3 Swag Bucks!
Are you enjoying our new format? If you have any questions leave them in the comments below and we will do our best to answer. We also look forward to your feedback throughout the day.
In case you were unable to play today, below are the 4 questions (and answers):
- Q: The game show featuring the “Physical Challenge” and the “Obstacle Course” was produced by which studio?A: NICKELODEON (You gotta love Marc Summers on DoubleDare! )
- Q: The pilot for this classic game show, which might have been based on an Egyptian money making scheme, debuted in 1973 under what name? A: CASHONTHELINE (The show was eventually called the $10,000 Pyramid)
- Q: During the 1986-89 revival of the game show featuring celebrity panelists, who was the announcer and eventual bottom center square? A: SHADOESTEVENS (Hollywood Squares was the best!)
- Q: The original theme for the game show based on solving word puzzles was composed by this actor, who was a TV dad & has a Grammy winning son. A: ALANTHICKE (the current Wheel of Fortune theme was eventually composed by show creator Merv Griffin)
Thanks for playing. We have some lovely parting gifts for you! See you next week!