Twitter Tuesday Phrase That Pays Goes Green
It’s Tuesday, which means it’s time for the Twitter Tuesday Phrase That Pays (a.k.a. TTPTP), the contest where your creativity is rewarded with Swag Bucks (in addition to that warm, fuzzy feeling). Instead of all the bells and whistles, we’re going to keep it really simple.
If you want a chance to win the #TTPTP, just do the following:
- Make sure you have a Twitter account, it’s free to create an account and sign up.
- Make sure you follow Swagbucks.
- Create a message in 140 characters or less that has #TTPTP in it, along with whatever the TTPTP challenge is.
- Enter that message into the “Compose New Tweet” box on the left-hand side of the Twitter home screen.
- Hit the “Tweet” button to broadcast your message to the world, and sit back and wait to (hopefully) be rewarded for your wit and creativity.
Today’s TTPTP Challenge is: In honor of Earth Day, what do you think the 3 R’s of Swagbucks should be and why?
On Wednesday, 3 Runners Up will win 50 Swag Bucks and one lucky winner will be awarded with 500 Swag Bucks!
Don’t forget to include your Swag Name!
Be creative! Good Luck!
This week’s runners-up (winning 50 Swag Bucks each) are:
“Refer, Research (Search & Win), Redeem, because you can’t win if you don’t get with it and do all 3!” – phimat37, from Citrus Heights, CA
“The 3 “R”s of Swagbucks? Read, Refer and Research to earn swagbucks ” – kapo0005, from Canada
“Respect the swag, Rule the web and Reward yourself!” – marcotke, from Cincinnati, OH
This week’s winner (getting 500 Swag Bucks) is:
“3 Rs of @Swagbucks should be Resourceful, Rockin’, and Rollin’–because Swagbucks keeps improving, and it is always fun!” – beachy111, from Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Congratulations to our winners and everyone who submitted an entry! See you next week for another exciting installment of #TTPTP!