Twitter Tuesday Phrase That Pays is Globetrotting
It’s Tuesday, which means it’s time for the Twitter Tuesday Phrase That Pays (a.k.a. TTPTP), the contest where your creativity is rewarded with Swag Bucks (in addition to that warm, fuzzy feeling). Instead of all the bells and whistles, we’re going to keep it really simple.
If you want a chance to win the #TTPTP, just do the following:
- Make sure you have a Twitter account, it’s free to create an account and sign up.
- Make sure you follow Swagbucks.
- Create a message in 140 characters or less that has #TTPTP in it, along with whatever the TTPTP challenge is.
- Enter that message into the “Compose New Tweet” box on the left-hand side of the Twitter home screen.
- Hit the “Tweet” button to broadcast your message to the world, and sit back and wait to (hopefully) be rewarded for your wit and creativity.
Today’s TTPTP Challenge is: What’s the most unique place you’ve earned a Swag Buck and why?
On Wednesday, 3 Runners Up will win 50 Swag Bucks and one lucky winner will be awarded with 500 Swag Bucks!
Don’t forget to include your Swag Name!
Be creative! Good Luck!
This week’s runners-up (winning 50 Swag Bucks each) are:
“I won 24 swagbucks in a meeting with my sons principal…I can’t stop” – friskiegamer, from McLoud, OK
“Not a unique PLACE, but bc of my bf’s trucking job, I can honestly say I’ve earned @Swagbucks in all 48 cont. states!!” – LeLee1516, from Port Charlotte, FL
“Stuck on the side of the road looking up tow companies, won 9 SBs” – mapcmp, from Candler, NC
This week’s winner (getting 500 Swag Bucks) is:
“Most unique place I earned @Swagbucks was in the delivery room shortly after my first son was born with a Swag Code.” – Broeckelman, from Tribune, KS
Congratulations to our winners and everyone that submitted an entry! Keep earning – wherever life takes you! We’ll see you next week for another installment of #TTPTP!