Twitter Tuesday Phrase That Pays is Peepin’
It’s Tuesday, which means it’s time for the Twitter Tuesday Phrase That Pays (a.k.a. TTPTP), the contest where your creativity is rewarded with Swag Bucks (in addition to that warm, fuzzy feeling). Instead of all the bells and whistles, we’re going to keep it really simple.
If you want a chance to win the #TTPTP, just do the following:
- Make sure you have a Twitter account, it’s free to create an account and sign up.
- Make sure you follow Swagbucks.
- Create a message in 140 characters or less that has #TTPTP in it, along with whatever the TTPTP challenge is.
- Enter that message into the “Compose New Tweet” box on the left-hand side of the Twitter home screen.
- Hit the “Tweet” button to broadcast your message to the world, and sit back and wait to (hopefully) be rewarded for your wit and creativity.
We had pun fun with the Peeple’s Choice Collector’s Bills such as “Playing for Peeps” to highlight games. Now it is your turn!
Today’s TTPTP Challenge is: What’s your best “Peeps” related pun about Swagbucks?
On Wednesday, 3 Runners Up will win 50 Swag Bucks and one lucky winner will be awarded with 500 Swag Bucks!
Don’t forget to include your Swag Name!
Be creative! Good Luck!
This week’s runners-up (winning 50 Swag Bucks each) are:
“I just love how the Swagbucks Mobile App “peeps” at me when a SwagCode comes out.” SwaggyBSG of Tampa, FL
“The best way to stop earning swagbucks is by not making a PEEP! Share with your friends! A PEEP goes a long way!!!” NUMBER10TRIGGER of Plymouth, IN
“I love winning collector’s bills searching through @Swagbucks… it feels like winning a Peepstakes!” GlennJ of Fort Worth, TX
This week’s winner (getting 500 Swag Bucks) is:
“Be a PEEPing Tom & watch SBTV for some EGGcellent recipe ideas for a HOPpy Easter!” – kelly221980 of Brashear, MO
Congratulations to our winners and all the PEEPle who submitted their Peeping Puns! See you next week for another exciting installment of #TTPTP!