Important Information Regarding Plink
We regret to inform you that as of Friday, May 16th, 2014, Swagbucks.com will no longer be offering Swag Bucks in return for purchases made through Plink.
On May 16th, the Swagbucks Offline program (where you earn Swag Bucks for offline purchases) will be terminated. Any Swag Bucks earned up until May 16th will be awarded to your Swagbucks account as usual.
After May 16th, you will no longer earn Swagbucks for offline purchases through that program.
In addition, on May 16th:
- The account you created for the Swagbucks Offline program will be deleted, along with all personal information, your original Swagbucks account will remain unaffected.
- All personal information including name, email and banking credentials will be deleted from that account.
- All transaction data collected as part of that program will be deleted.
- All previous earned Swag Bucks earned through the Offline program will remain in your Swagbucks account.
- No records of your bank account or transactions will be kept by any party.
- 100% of any personal information will be completed deleted and removed.
We understand many of you enjoyed and benefited from earning Swag Bucks for offline purchases and therefore would like to remind you of two other options – the newly launched Coupons.com Card-linked Rewards available on the Swagbucks iOS app and the Swagbucks Visa Reward Credit Card.
As always, thanks for your continued participation on Swagbucks.